lspci shows GPU but not System Devices

Up until a couple of weeks ago this setup worked flawlessly

System:

Ryzen Threadripper 1950x

Gigabyte X399 board

48GB of RAM

1 - Nvidia GT 710 (solely for Unraid to use)

2 - Radeon RX470s (for VMs)

All of a sudden, I no longer get both of my RX470s.   If I look at System Devices, I only see one of my 470s.  

If I run command lspci -v in the terminal, I can see a bunch of devices that are in 4X:XX.X range that aren't showing in System Devices and that's where my second GPU is showing (43:00.0 to be exact).  Included in the 4X:XX.X range is my Mellanox ConnectX-2 and that is definitely working (and should show) since that's the only connected Network device in the server.

I've tried turning ACS Override on just to see if that somehow magically would fix it (it shouldn't have since it wasn't an issue of being tied to anything).  I even updated to 7.8.0 (I was on 7.8.0 rc7 I believe).   

Short of pulling the GPU and testing it in another rig, I'm out of ideas.   But the weird thing about all the other 4X:XX.X devices not showing up in the IOMMU groups makes me wonder if there is something I am missing in the settings or if there is an issue with my Unraid setup.

• 2 months later...

I’ve had the same problem.  Not sure if you found a cause yet.

I’m also using a Gigabyte board and Threadripper.

X399 Designare
1900X Threadripper

64GB of RAM

I’ve juggled my three cards between every slot on the board, but only the same one is recognized by Unraid as available to VM’s.
The board itself can be assigned to boot graphics to any slot that I want, successfully.

42:00.0, 42:00.1, 43:00.0, & 43:00.1 Aren’t detected in the system devices by Unraid, but are recognized at a lspci request from the terminal.  Example photo attached

8ED736D6-35EA-4E26-825A-3A8901C36222.jpeg

Edited by TheFullTimer
Incorrect address information
18 minutes ago, TheFullTimer said:

I’ve had the same problem.  Not sure if you found a cause yet.

I’m also using a Gigabyte board and Threadripper.

X399 Designare
1900X Threadripper

64GB of RAM

I’ve juggled my three cards between every slot on the board, but only the same one is recognized by Unraid as available to VM’s.
The board itself can be assigned to boot graphics to any slot that I want, successfully.

Start a new topic please.

• Attach your diagnostics zip (Tools -> Diagnostics -> attach zip file).
  • Also take a screenshot of what you meant by "only the same one is recognized by Unraid as available to VM’s" <-- which one?
  • Specify which GPU Unraid booted with
  • Did you enable IOMMU in the BIOS? <-- Enable means "Enable" i.e. not leave it at Auto.