unRAID Server Release 4.6-rc5 Available

limetech

Just upgraded tonight and can not get the unRAID main screen to populate. It looks as if the template is incomplete or that it is not being directed to the right location. I have attached screen shots of the unRAID main screen, the IPMI screen of the errors and a copy of the system log for the experts to diagnose. I am planning on downloading a new copy of this release and re-coping to my flash drive.

My trouble-shooting to date is a restart of the server

Unraid_Grab.jpg.814e3071073f4245dfa1fbd4eb372697.jpg

unRAID_Error_Screen_Shot.jpg.f2e4f8465e8e5e505ed4d51fc1f95b93.jpg

syslog-2010-12-03.txt

Just upgraded tonight and can not get the unRAID main screen to populate. It looks as if the template is incomplete or that it is not being directed to the right location. I have attached screen shots of the unRAID main screen, the IPMI screen of the errors and a copy of the system log for the experts to diagnose. I am planning on downloading a new copy of this release and re-coping to my flash drive.

My trouble-shooting to date is a restart of the server

You are in the wrong forum  That is a 5.0beta screen shot, not a 4.6 version.

Joe L.

The extra kernel module that are not part of the Linux Kernel are from the Linux SCST project. [ http://scst.sourceforge.net/ ]

I was not asking that.

Various versions from that web site do not result in the same unRAID kernel.

The particular files that were used to build THIS unRAID kernel should be included here.

You can recreate the kernel by using the supplied .config file along with the specific kernel release source and modified md-driver source.

I was able to build a kernel by using the supplied .config file along with the md-driver source.

I was not able to build those extra kernel modules for that kernel.

Which extra kernel modules?

The only "extra" kernel modules that exist are the ones I already directed him to; the ones from the Linux SCST project. [ http://scst.sourceforge.net/ ].