Trial Key Button not Clickable in the Reg Window

Hello when i click on the get trial key it takes me to the start trial window - but the start trial is not clickable, the eula/privacy policy are readable and i am on the net, as i can surf the web or click on the buy and it will take me to the buy section. But i would like a 30 day trial.

is the get trial not working with the latest 6.8.0

• 11 months later...

Hi,

I'm an absolute newbie with unRAID, I would like to give it a try and if the result is as satisfying as expected, I will purchase a key...

But the problem is that I can't even get a trial key: on the registration page, I see that I have all the required information (Flash Vendor, Flash Product, Flash GUID), I checked that my server time is accurate, and that the DNS server is specified as intended. But clicking on the "GET TRIAL KEY" doesn't do anything.

What is the procedure to get that trial key ?

Thanks.

Edited by GoustiFruit

Yeap. Firefox, and Vivaldi (Chrome based). I disabled the ad-blockers. I'm on Linux BTW (ArcoLinux). Same result in both.

After the first click, something seems to happen: there is an URL appearing very, very quickly at the bottom of the screen, but it's so fast that I can't even read it. On the next clicks, no reaction at all.