"Libvirt Service failed to start"

I was attempting to migrate a vm from my Proxmox server to my new unRAID server.  I ran into problems with my attempt, when I was using the mover to get my cache drive the way I wanted it.  The VM I was trying to bring in had a vdisk of 320gb, and I had created a VM in unRAID with that parameter, so I could just swap in the vdisk file.  The folder for the vm ended up being too large to fit on my cache and I deleted the vm config folder from the share, then finished up my mover operations.  I attempted to bring the VM service back up after completing the cache moves, and it throws a 'Libvert Service failed to start'.  The logs pointed to the vm I purged, and I don't know enough about unRAID yet to attempt to bypass it or manually remove the definition.  

If someone could point me in a direction, I'd be greatly appreciative.  

I have attached my diagnostics if it helps.

juggernaut-diagnostics-20200110-0945.zip

3 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Stock the docker service and you should be able to start the VM service, then you can re-start docker, if it doesn't work rebooting will fix it.

I realized I hadn't done a reboot yet, and everything looks like it's working again after the reboot.  Thanks for reminding me of the basics!