Rename Volume via linux (was: boot error)

I was able to get my old computer to boot from the flash drive by downloading a live version of Knoppix and using this method (http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Bootable_USB_Key).  However, I am new to linux and don't know how to change tie name of the volume to UNRAID.  I have not been able to fiigure out if I need to make a volume group or just try to rename the volume or what.  Can anyone help?

BTW, this was a great introduction to linux ;D

Thanks

industrialarts

NOTE: if you try this, skip these steps

cp -av /cdrom/boot/isolinux/* .

mv isolinux.cfg syslinux.cfg

rm -f isolinux.bin

&

cp -av /cdrom/* .

rm -rf ./boot

I was able to get my old computer to boot from the flash drive by downloading a live version of Knoppix and using this method (http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Bootable_USB_Key).  However, I am new to linux and don't know how to change tie name of the volume to UNRAID.  I have not been able to fiigure out if I need to make a volume group or just try to rename the volume or what.  Can anyone help?

BTW, this was a great introduction to linux ;D

Thanks

industrialarts

NOTE: if you try this, skip these steps

cp -av /cdrom/boot/isolinux/* .

mv isolinux.cfg syslinux.cfg

rm -f isolinux.bin

&

cp -av /cdrom/* .

rm -rf ./boot

Easiest way I know is to plug the drive into a windows box, right-click to bring up properties on the flash drive in file explorer, and then set the volume label there.