Random crash

I am getting a random crash with my server that's forcing me to to an unclean shutdown to get it restarted.  This started about two weeks ago.  Happens every 3-4 days and completely freezes when it does.  I have tried using the console and ssh to give the commands, but it just hangs up during the shutdown process.  After multiple forced shutdowns my cache actually got corrupted.  Neither disk was mountable and I had to use the restore command to recover the data.  I got everything back up and running and now on day 2 it has crashed again overnight.  Prior to this I had 0 issues for almost a year.  The only recent dockers I have added are unifi-controller (about two weeks before the crashes began) and xteve (about a week before).  I updated to the latest OS 6.8.0 AFTER the crashed began hoping that would solve the problem, but it didn't.

I have just set up the syslog server on my flash drive so I can hopefully collect some better logs of the next crash.  For now, I will attach my diagnostics file.  This is running on a dell r510, 25gb RAM, 32tb including parity (xfs), and 2x 250gb ssd for cache.  I'm not seeing any obvious issues, but maybe someone can give me some ideas. 

Current dockers:  jackett, krusader, plexpass, qbittorentvpn, radarr, sonarr, sabnzbd (all of those are binhex), duckdns, heimdall, kitana, nginxproxymanager, ombi, tatulli, unifi-controller, xteve.  

Plugins:  CA, Preclear, CA Auto turbo write, CA Auto update apps, CA backup/restore, Dyanmmix Cache Directories, Dynamix SSD Trim, Fix Common Problems, Nerd Tools, Speed Test command line, Tips and Tweaks, Unassigned Devices, unBALANCE.

No VMs are currently setup or running.  

Please let me know if I can provide any other helpful information.  

r510-diagnostics-20200111-0925.zip

1 hour ago, tonsofguns said:

I have just set up the syslog server on my flash drive so I can hopefully collect some better logs of the next crash.  For now, I will attach my diagnostics file.

👍

Nothing obvious in those diagnostics but I will note that 50G is overkill for docker image. Have you had problems filling it? And your appdata has some files on the array.

1 hour ago, trurl said:

👍

Nothing obvious in those diagnostics but I will note that 50G is overkill for docker image. Have you had problems filling it? And your appdata has some files on the array.

I don't really know why I used that size for the docker image. I'll check out the appdata files tonight. About 2 hours into memtest right now