VM paused, wont start and mover running

louij2

Hi my VM is showing as paused and cannot start, so I invoked mover because the Vdisk is stored on my cache drive that is full and I have had it running for a long time and my 250gb cache drive is not much emptier, I have also changed Global Settings for cache to be 120GB free as that is what my Vdisk is but I still cannot start the VM again. Any ideas? I can start the AMP VM but not the AMP-2 one that I want to start.

unknown.png

tower-diagnostics-20200113-1432.zip

Edited by louij2

Cache "prefer" moves data from array to cache, for example your C3PO share is set that way and trying to move data to cache instead of the other way around, check all your shares, they need to be set to cache="yes" to move data from cache to array, check GUI help for a description of each share cache setting.

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Cache "prefer" moves data from array to cache, for example your C3PO share is set that way and trying to move data to cache instead of the other way around, check all your shares, they need to be set to cache="yes" to move data from cache to array, check GUI help for a description of each share cache setting.

Okay configured C3P0 to Yes and invoked mover because its using most my disk

Edited by louij2
3 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

So I can get into my VM and start my Services but when I try to execute Java to start the Minecraft Server the whole Node crashes again like what I was experiencing with C State set to Auto but it is disabled? Have I corrupted the VDisk again and I do not have an option for VMs now when it crashes lol

Array.PNG

Edited by louij2
12 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

If the vdisk is corrupt you need to restore from backup, assuming one exists.

idk if its corrupt now its just not acting how it was before I invoked mover but I did not select yes on Domain share? And it disabling the VM option isnt normal.

Edited by louij2