Unraid network issue since router upgrade

Calpulz

Hi,

I am relativley new to unraid and have been running my own setup for about 6 months now with no issues until now.

My ISP is virgin media and yesterday i upgraded to virgin media 350mbit. This meant the previous Virgin Media Hub 2ac i have been using had to be replaced with their new virgin media hub 3.

So at first i thought everything was okay. DelugeVPN was still downloading torrents as normal. It wasn't until i added new media to Plex i noticed that metadata wasn't being downloaded. No results found.

I then noticed that the Unraid Community Applications addon also wasn't working returning the error "error from POST call get_content"

My OpenVPN server also isn't working even after i portforwarded the ports required.

After doing some research i found that some people have had issues with ipv6? Although my Unraid network settings is set to use ipv4 only.

If anyone could help or point me in the right direction that would be much appretiated. I havent attached any logs as not sure which logs to put.

Thanks in advance

Just now, Calpulz said:

The message that is given when trying to access the unraid apps, sorry it wouldn't let me copy the text so i attached as images

1.png

2.png

Yeah, known issue with that rev.  Update community applications via the plugins tab and then we'll go from there.

But, since you've got a new router, what is it's IP address?  The server wasn't using DHCP and has a static IP of 192.168.0.9 but if the new router doesn't have and IP of 192.168.0.1 then you're going to have a ton of problems.