[SOVED] WebUI Unable to connect

z0ki

I don't know what is going on. I turned the server on this morning cannot go to my unRaids webUI at all! All cookies/cached cleard on all of my browsers I tested.

I can login to the server SSH, Windows is showing my unRaid server in explorer but it says it's empty when I go into it. Can't post logs as I can't open the webUI at all.

What do I do? It was working just fine last night

Edited by z0ki

I just booted it up and chose Safe Mode (No Plugins No GUI)

Sure enough the WebUI starts up right away!

I only run a very basic setup with just PiHole, PLEX, Deluge, Sabnzbd and that's it.

I was able to start my array in safe mode, I then rebooted made sure all dockers were set to not to start on startup, rebooted webUI still not connecting.

image.thumb.png.ee93f38da09b11687494b0dfdc8d7aeb.png

It could maybe be a plugin but I am running relatively basic plugins too

community.applications.plg

dynamix.s3.sleep.plg

dynamix.system.stats.plg

dynamix.system.temp.plg

NerdPack.plg

user.scripts.plg

The only thing I can think that might be an issue is the dynamix plugin? Do I just delete the appropriate .plg file for dynamix from /boot/config/plugins ?

*edit

Attempted to delete some plugins via MC, rebooted still can't get access to my server without safe mode.

Edited by z0ki

Looked like it was Community Applications that was the culprit. I deleted every plugin installed, rebooted still nothing. CA was the only one left I deleted it and it now I can get access to my unRaid server as normal?

Any particular reason why this would happen?

Should I backup my USB and maybe do a fresh install of the OS to get rid of any bad remnants? Or no need?

1 hour ago, trurl said:

Your screenshot says it is trying to access unraid on port 82. Any idea why this would be so? The default port is 80 like any webserver, and if you don't specify a port in your browser port 80 is what it assumes.

I've had it on port 82 since early last year I think? I changed it back then because I think PiHole needed port 80 so I changed my unRaid to use :82. I would always login to the WebUI by going to http://unraidserver:82/Dashboard for example.

I've not once had an issue accessing the webUI until this morning and it looked like Community Apps was the culprit from my troubleshooting by getting rid of plugins one by one, and the server only started working again (out of safe mode) when the CA plugin was deleted as it was the very last one left to be deleted. Is this something you've heard of happening before? Like i said I got a very basic setup atm so nothing that it out of the ordinary. Or maybe it was just one of those things where something borked and it corrupted Community Apps maybe?