[Support] Plex-Discord Role Management Docker

On 5/22/2020 at 10:36 AM, Fiservedpi said:

How would I stop the doubles?

This is a bug that slipped through the cracks. I believe I have a fix for it that will be implemented in the version 2.0.0 update. It's taken me a little while to get this update done as I have been pretty busy lately. I might just push the update early once I get to a stopping point with the current feature I am working on.

• 4 weeks later...

So I borked my whole docker setup today and I'm just getting this bot back up and running but I'm having trouble with the Sopranos is not "airing" but I'm personally still downloading my purchased content how can I get notified of new episodes added to my server? I tried the notifications include show but the Sopranos doesn't show up anywhere in the bot what should I do to make the bot discover it, 

P.S the show is visible in both sonarr and tautulli

Edited by Fiservedpi
  • 1 year later...

I have everything setup, notification list posted, and users subscribed to shows, but I'm not getting any notifications at all about recently added stuff.

My old channel with my tautulli notes is still pinging normally, but I get absolutely nothing from this bot.

I'm also having an issue with it properly reporting users as watching. It seems to kinda work for me as the admin, but nothing for any other users. I've linked all the accounts, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I thought it might be an issue with the Tautulli to bot webhook, so I checked the logs. Seems it's sending it some of the time. Half the time I get a webhook notification failure. But it does seem to update the watching role, just very slowly. Still no recently added notifications tho.

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 9.46.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 10.00.33 AM.png

Edited by DeathByDentures
added image and more detail in post
  • 2 months later...

Hey there my friend! @CyaOnDaNet

I’m back with another request: I started using forms Auth to login to on my Sonarr instance and now the bot can not connect it’s getting stopped by Sonarr for not authorizing. Any idea how to circumvent this? I thought that was what the API key was doing but I guess not 

2021-10-23 18:21:46.1|Info|Auth|Auth-Unauthorized ip xxx.xxx.x.xxx url 

01DEFC69-5438-4190-890E-508EA91C7B5B.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

I seem to have two series stuck in my notifications list/preview. I get two listed when I try to exclude it but only one will let me include or exclude them. They show in plaintext instead of a @ role mention. If I click the react to get the role I get "Invalid React Role Mention Clicked" in my logs.

Is there a way to clear out the notifications list entirely and re-generate it? Without reinstalling the bot at least?

Hopefully @CyaOnDaNet can come out of a 1.5 year hibernation on this thread and assist.

EDIT: If this happens to you, remove the .db files in your appdata folder for this docker and restart the docker. You'll have to setup your notification settings again - but now I don't have broken links!

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 4.27.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 4.27.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 4.28.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 4.28.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 4.28.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 4.28.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 4.30.37 PM.png

Edited by DeathByDentures
added solution to issue raised
  • 2 months later...