[Support] Plex-Discord Role Management Docker

55 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, so it looks like changing the webroot does have an effect. It looks like you changed the webroot to add the /tautulli then. I changed the code to allow webroot overrides by leaving the port fiel

Thanks, I updated the guide.     That error means that you hit the Discord Server Role Limit which I had not accounted for until now. Go ahead and check for updates and you should hav

I have tested and confirmed that that error is the result of an invalid Discord Bot Token. Make sure you have a valid Token in the template and try again.  Go to https://discordapp.com/developers/ap

Posted Images

On 5/22/2020 at 10:36 AM, Fiservedpi said:

How would I stop the doubles?

This is a bug that slipped through the cracks. I believe I have a fix for it that will be implemented in the version 2.0.0 update. It's taken me a little while to get this update done as I have been pretty busy lately. I might just push the update early once I get to a stopping point with the current feature I am working on.

• 4 weeks later...

So I borked my whole docker setup today and I'm just getting this bot back up and running but I'm having trouble with the Sopranos is not "airing" but I'm personally still downloading my purchased content how can I get notified of new episodes added to my server? I tried the notifications include show but the Sopranos doesn't show up anywhere in the bot what should I do to make the bot discover it, 

P.S the show is visible in both sonarr and tautulli

Edited by Fiservedpi