Docker and VM issue after Cache overfull

mihcox

All,

I woke up this morning to notifications that my Cache drive was 99% full. I ran a mover operation, and it didnt move anything across my drives. I rebooted the machine, and now both docker and VMs are not showing up even though turned on in settings.

I have attached the diagnostics. My headunit has the following lines right before coming up all the way:

20200115_092144.jpg

bigrig-diagnostics-20200115-0918.zip

Also, to stave off another issue

Jan 15 09:08:27 BigRig unassigned.devices: Mount SMB command: '/sbin/mount -t cifs -o rw,nounix,iocharset=utf8,file_mode=0777,dir_mode=0777,uid=99,gid=100,vers=2.0,credentials='/tmp/unassigned.devices/credentials' '//192.168.254.15/Software' '/mnt/disks/Synology-Software''
Jan 15 09:08:27 BigRig kernel: Status code returned 0xc000006d STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

See here https://forums.unraid.net/topic/44104-unassigned-devices-managing-disk-drives-and-remote-shares-outside-of-the-unraid-array/page/149/?tab=comments#comment-810528

You have a share anonymized as m-------t in the diagnostics, and it is all on cache, but it has no settings .cfg in config/shares/, so it gets default settings of cache-no. There is a settings file for a user share with a similar name. It is set to not use cache, but it doesn't actually exist as a user share since it has no contents. And cache-no shares are ignored by mover.

Do you have a docker mapping writing to /mnt/cache/m-------t or something like that?

Maybe i misunderstood this response:

2 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Errors are from the docker image running out of space on cache, it should be fine once space is freed, if not just re-create it.

Never the less, that is done and i can work on it in my spare time. 

I do not get the error prompts when booting from the "safe mode" option on reboot. 

35 minutes ago, trurl said:

I have also commented on your other recent thread about filling docker image here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/87231-docker-image-filling-up/?do=findComment&comment=811734

Yes thank you for that, while my docker usage was high, there was nothing filling it up. 

Okay, let me try to consolidate my issues into one post.

• I have the 2 lines of error code from the photo below:
    • error: failed to connect to hypervisor
    • error: failed to connect socket to '/var/run/libvirt/libvirt-sock' : No such file or directory
  • Another issue I've noticed. Some of my dockers dont have a gui option/others dont load correctly, with a server disconnected (error code: 1006):
    • Avidemux
    • dupeguru
    • filebot
    • handbrake
    • mediainfo
    • QDirStat
    • ShinobiPro
    • VirtManager
  • Do not have a gui option as expected:
    • NGNIXProxyManager
    • Ombi
    • Organizrv2
  • VM cannot be accessed through "VNC Remote Option"

20200115_150635.jpg

Edited by mihcox
30 minutes ago, Squid said:

The vnstat error is from networkstats - nothing to worry about

The other 2 errors are from probably libvirtwol / vmbackup / wakeonlan plugins.  More than likely nothing to worry about.

Thank you, so do you know why all of my dockers that are using vnc viewer to access them (filebot, handbrake, etc) are not accessible? Reporting a 1006 error, and not loading anything other than the white background?