Help i've lost all my dockers

If this is in the wrong spot please let me know or move me to the right spot please!!

i dont know what i did but i let someone help me after i had a disk fail and it was hell to get it all back going,

but i finally got it up and running then he changed a few things and next thing i know all my dockers have disappeared.  They still show in the installed apps but i cant find

them anywhere.  

Please can someone help me and show me the right way to do this as i really dont want to have to start from scratch again!

Edited by truck24000
3 hours ago, truck24000 said:

i dont know what i did but i let someone help me after i had a disk fail and it was hell to get it all back going,

but i finally got it up and running then he changed a few things and next thing i know all my dockers have disappeared.

Apparently this "help" was not on this forum since it isn't in your post history. 

28 minutes ago, truck24000 said:

Okay i was able to reinstall them all but the underlying issue of why they went away in the first place still bothers me.

You would have to give us more and better information.

Person who helped is the one who got me started on Unraid and i thought he was better at helping me then myself.

i went back and reinstalled all my dockers that were missing and they seam to be OK so far, i haven't noticed anything yet on performance.

I use my Unraid system mostly for a media streamer with Plex and Emby both.

I do know he went into my shares and changed some of the ways they used Cache.

Is there a defsault setting for Cache that i can change it back to or is there more involved with fixing it?

11 minutes ago, trurl said:

Apparently this "help" was not on this forum since it isn't in your post history. 

You would have to give us more and better information.

what kind of info do you need?

Did you fill cache? It seemed pretty full in your diagnostics.

Ideally you would like system and appdata to be all on cache and stay on cache. That way they will perform better since they won't be impacted by slower parity writes, and your dockers won't keep array disks spinning. I see your system share is not setup this way.

You can see how much of which disks each of your user shares are using by going to Shares - User Shares and clicking Compute All. If you don't get a result after several minutes try refreshing the page.

Study this FAQ for a more complete understanding on the different Use cache settings:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/46802-faq-for-unraid-v6/?do=findComment&comment=537383

Another thing to be aware of is that mover can't move open files.