System no longer spins down - odd CPU usage (Solved)

So I am not sure how to check whats going on in unraid, but here's the issue. 

Unraid 6.8.0-rc1

About a week ago I started to notice more CPU usage than normal, and none of my disks spin down now, they are always spinning, I have made no changes except updating the dockers. I have tried disabling them to see if any one of them is causing the issue, but the system still does not spin down and CPU usage is around 50%. I have tried the spin down option in the array operations, but they still don't spin down. No VM are on my system just dockers all of witch are stopped yet the disks still dont spin down. CPU usage is at 25%-50% and all disks stay active. Prior cpu was 20-25% with dockers off and disks would spin down after 2 hours of no use. Its not until I disable the Docker from running (Settings/Docker/enable docker = no) that the drives spin down for a few seconds and they they just come back up.

Now if I turn the Array off then CPU usage goes to 1%-2%. Thoughts?

Edited by almulder

So should I updat to 6.8.0 or 6.8.0.rc9 Witch one is the current I know RC is a release candidate just not sure if 6.8.0 is after rc9 or before rc1. Sorry still abit green here.

Update: I figured it out 6.8.0 is the lattest. (Undraid version so no 6.8.1 yet)

Edited by almulder
1 hour ago, almulder said:

So should I updat to 6.8.0 or 6.8.0.rc9 Witch one is the current I know RC is a release candidate just not sure if 6.8.0 is after rc9 or before rc1. Sorry still abit green here.

Update: I figured it out 6.8.0 is the lattest. (Undraid version so no 6.8.1 yet)

What makes you think 6.8.0 is the latest?     The 6.8.1 release has been out for days already.

16 hours ago, jonathanm said:

If updating doesn't solve it, attach diagnostics collected after the problem has occurred and before rebooting.

Sorry not sure where to get that. where can I find it? I updated this morning and tried to do a spin down yet the prives are all still spinning, and CPU usage still seems high.

Update: Nevermind, it just took a bit to catch up to me, cpu is nower now and drives spin down. :) Thanks for your help!

Edited by almulder