RADARR sees indexers but not SAB

On 2/28/2021 at 12:42 PM, MsDarkDiva said:

I guess it finally caught up to all of us.

You said it, @MsDarkDiva!  Thank you for the GitHub link and FAQ quote. 

I guess it was just lazy/taking for granted the "Ignore IP" for me.  Took me 2 weeks to finally sit down and try to solve this.  :)

Hi, 

I have today just hit this problem as well but I do not use privoxy for this docker as I use custom br0 

It has been like this forever but today lidarr, sonarr & radarr all refuse to connect to sabnzbd?  anyone else had this issue outside of privoxy?

image.thumb.png.8bea5f048c9fc779cb199324a709a7ba.png

image.png.58b97aca509a76f2f4df6c49ff2b06b3.png

• 10 months later...
37 minutes ago, Squid said:

In Radarr when you're referring to "localhost", what that basically translates to is the IP address of Radarr itself.  You want to refer to the IP address of the server

Appreciate the feedback. Did you mean the SABnzbd Web Server? Which is 127.0.0.1

Switching Radarr to point to 127.0.0.1 vice localhost has no impact. Still the same results:

Test was aborted due to an error: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, HTTP request failed: [503:ServiceUnavailable] [GET] at [http://127.0.0.1:8080/api?mode=get_config&apikey=3b76a666bbxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&output=json]

My search for a resolution continues...