First time unraid setup

Hi there, I’ve currently got a home setup which includes a MacMini with 4 USB hard drives attached. Im running out of space and managing separate USB drives is hard.

so I have bought a Proliant N40L and have unraid installed with 4 disks and all appears to be working. 
I’m now at the stage of migrating data across, I have setup shares to match the current USB hard drives (although I might rearrange this later). I was thinking I just need to mount the unraid shares on the Mac Mini and copy the data across, but I’m worried this might miss hidden files.

What is the best way to copy data from the local USB hard drives to the unraid shares please.

thanks Keith.

1 hour ago, testdasi said:

Assuming you haven't set up any RAID stuff with your 4 USB hard drives, try mounting one of the USB hard drive using the Unassigned Devices plugin and see if you can read the partition.

Then you can do copy using the console command line / via ssh / docker.

They are just standalone external USB drives, I did not think about plugging them into the server. Thanks.