Can I delete these files?

Apologies up front. This is specific to duplicati. I posted this in the support forum, but have heard nothing back. It seems that it is all but ignored in there as prior to my post no one had said anything since November. Anyways, here is my question. 

In my temp folder, which I have mapped to my cache, I have a ton of files that start with "dup-" and then are followed by a random string of letters and numbers. I think these are what are uploaded when I am backing up, and there is a backlog of them from the multiple times that duplicati has hung on an upload and needed to be restarted. Is it ok to delete these? I don't want to mess up my actual backups. 

There is also one .sqlite file, and five .json files. I have 5 seperate backup templates, so I am guessing the .json files are for those. And the sqlite is the database? So I guess those should be left alone? But the other files are rather sizeable. Do I need to keep them?

Edited by jebusfreek666