weird connection issue from one W10 client after upgrade to 6.8.1

OK, I'm having a weird issue since I upgraded to 6.8.1 (and rebooted the unraid box)

Everything went smoothly as far as I know, and from 3 of my Windows 10 clients everything is fine.

One client however refuses to load the directory structure over SMB.

That same client is also unable to open the web GUI (keeps loading).

When pinging from that client to the unraid box replies seem fine (100% return and all <1ms)

pinging from the unraid server to the client also returns 100% at around 0.35ms, telling me the network side should be fine.

Because it's only from this machine I'm looking more into the client side of things, but because it started since the update I thought I'd try my luck here.

by the way, the same client machine can connect perfectly to my Seagate NAS and to a Windows network share so there's that...

any insights would be welcome!

ps : both on the unraid box and the client machine ipv6 has been turned off, so only ipv4, and I'm using 9K jumbo frames (on all devices on the network).

Edited by sohopunk

so... turning off jumbo frames seems to have fixed the issue. Don't ask me why.

for future reference, I'm using an Intel NUC BOXNUC6CAYH as my windows 10 pro client with the latest update (10.0.18363 N/A Build 18363)

If anyone has more light to shed on this, I'd be happy to see more clearly what is going on.