VM to Docker help

I have a fairly complicated setup and my unraid VM can not talk to my dockers. Can someone help me sort it out?

eth0 = 192.168.10.19 Dockers are run in bridge mode as well

br.90 = VM 192.168.90.22

I can currently curl 192.168.10.19 and get the header however I can not curl any of the docker ports on the same ip.

7 minutes ago, Siwat2545 said:

be.90 is on 192.168.90.x it need to be 192.168.90.x

Idealy use the same bridge for VM and docker

Was trying to isolate traffic.  is there another way to do it without opening up unraid to the same network as the vm?

Was trying to isolate traffic.  is there another way to do it without opening up unraid to the same network as the vm?

Then give your VM 2 interface, one with eth and one with br

I'm surprised that you managed to make a http get request to your Container with your current configuration are you sure that the header is returning from your Container?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Siwat2545 said:

Then give your VM 2 interface, one with eth and one with br

I'm surprised that you managed to make a http get request to your Container with your current configuration are you sure that the header is returning from your Container?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

the curl is returning from unraid (port 80) itself.

Edited by SRPick

Ok, seriously stuck on this now.  I have given the dockers their own network in hopes it would allow it since its no longer the host ip.  Its still not working.

Edit:  I have for the time being been able to get a hardware nic passed through.  I feel as if this is a banded for what i need to do as i am now limited by the ports i can pass through.

Edited by SRPick