Intel 10Gig nic issues

Vithy

Hi All,

I'm new to unraid. Just on the trial key right now. I built this system over the holidays. Its been running good with all the tweaks that i have been learning as I go. So far i'm very happy with it. But I'm having an issue with my 10Gig nic card. I can't seem to figure it out.

I have a built in Intel 1Gig nic on the motherboard (Asus ROG Strix x470-f gaming) and a second Intel 10Gig nic (Intel x520-da2 ) on a bond and bridge mode (passing 5 vlans). 10Gig nic set as my eth0 (Primary) and 1Gig as eth1 (Secondary). For some reason after few hours the 10Gig nic stops communicating with my Cisco switch (c3750 48 port PoE with 2x1Gig-sfp, and 2x10Gig-sfp+ using an add-on module). I have replaced multiple fiber cables and sftp modules on both x520 and the Cisco. But symptoms seem to be the same, works great for a few hours and then stops communicating. I have both 10G and 1G cables/fiber connected to my switch all the time.

I have included my diagnostics. If you require any additions question please let me know.

Thank you

Vithy

traid-diagnostics-20200120-1049.zip