Some dockers won't work on 'bridge' network

I have a few dockers that won't work on the bridge network.  They work fine independently on 'host', but two of them need to be on bridge so they can talk.   When I set them to bridge they have no port mappings and I cant open their respective GUIs from docker menu or by navigating to the ip address.  The two dockers in question are binhex-plexpass and xteve.  I recently had my cache get corrupted.  I had to recover the data and reinstall most all of my appdata form templates.  I didn't have the current docker issue before that happened.  Since the crash I have reinstalled both of these from scratch.  Multiple times with plex actually because I had some issues trying to transfer my database so I ended up going with a fresh install.  Any ideas?

Dell r510

Unraid 6.8.1

binhex-plexpass latest

xteve docker by dnsforge that is recommended by xteve devs

r510-diagnostics-20200120-2253 (1).zip

Edited by tonsofguns
8 hours ago, itimpi said:

I believe that when they are on bridged mode that port mappings are not relevant as the containers simply use whatever ports they have been built to use.

In the case of these two I've left the ports alone. I still can't connect to them at all. Even via the docker menu. They dont work on bridge at all. The rest of my Dockers are fine 

8 hours ago, itimpi said:

I believe that when they are on bridged mode that port mappings are not relevant as the containers simply use whatever ports they have been built to use.

This is the case when the network is set as HOST.

In BRIDGE mode explicite port mappings need to be set to allow incoming connections to the container.

29 minutes ago, bonienl said:

This is the case when the network is set as HOST.

In BRIDGE mode explicite port mappings need to be set to allow incoming connections to the container.

I don't think this is the issue. All my other Dockers are on bridge with the ports set and working fine. Plex and xteve has their ports set in the docker settings and still won't work on bridge. They're setup just like everything else