docker containers with bridge type cant access from Intelnet

sheiy

2 hours ago, itimpi said:

You have not mentioned what port forwarding you have set up on the router(s).   in particular ports 442 and 3306 which are required for the containers

I seted the port forwarding , if I set unraid's network gateway to 192.168.100.250 they will works good

Edited by sheiy
1 minute ago, sheiy said:

😂 so what's the solution of my problem? 

I see the log of mysql .I found that the docker container can receive requests but can not forward them response to Internet

No idea I am afraid.    I personally would not consider exposin MySQL directly to the Internet as I do not believe it is sufficiently hardened for this?   When I want access this type of service on my Unraid server I always do it via VPN link so that the type of port forwarding that you are trying to use is irrelevant.

5 minutes ago, itimpi said:

No idea I am afraid.    I personally would not consider exposin MySQL directly to the Internet as I do not believe it is sufficiently hardened for this?   When I want access this type of service on my Unraid server I always do it via VPN link so that the type of port forwarding that you are trying to use is irrelevant.

ok  ,thanks for your reply ,I will set the gateway to 192.168.100.250 it is works good.