Plex media server plugin setup

Snipedog

I am new to using plex media server and I Raif.  I am having some issues with setting up the docket.  I have installed the docket and in the setup it is asking for thinks like hot key for transcoding and hot let for file locations.  The way I have my shares set up is my. Obie’s and tv shows are in there own share not sure how to get this imputes as the source file for this part of the setup. 

The PHaZe plugins are no longer maintained, and you really should go for the Docker solution.

Do you have the plugin Community Apps (CA) installed?

If not, this is the first thing to do and the starting point of easy installation of whatever application.

Edited by bonienl

@Snipedog It sounds like your inability to get a docker-based Plex implementation working is likely related to understanding and properly configuring container volume mappings.  This is VERY common with those new to Docker.  

There are many, many posts in these forums about properly configuring Docker container volume mappings.  Often these can be found in the support threads for the Plex container you chose.  There are three choices; Plex official, Binhex Plex and Linuxserver Plex (the one I use).  Volume mapping concepts are identical in all three and all three work well with just slight variations in container configuration.  Pick one and check out its support thread for more information.

Edited by Hoopster