Unraid doesnt connect to internet

31 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Delete or rename network.cfg and network-rules.cfg (if exists) on the flash's config folder and reboot, this will reset Unriad network settings and try to get a DHCP IP address from your router, if that doesn't work post new diags.

Oh thanks man. Just got to know there were some ip gateway clash between the router and my network switch both being under the same name. Changed it, now working. 
Another common thing, is the router DNS server safe ? I have set it as 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 under dhcp ip but in the above screenshot it still shows local ip!! is it fine?

2 hours ago, ThePhotraveller said:

Another common thing, is the router DNS server safe ? I have set it as 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 under dhcp ip but in the above screenshot it still shows local ip!! is it fine?

As I understand, if you have set your server's DNS addresses to 8.8.8.8  and 8.8.4.4 (in the Unraid setup menu), the server will use those DNS servers for DNS address conversion.  Anything else will use the DNS server(s) that your router is set to.  Most of the time, that will be your IPS's choice.  They will probably have their own servers.   (The debate of whether this is a good idea (or not) is far beyond what I want to get into!!!)