Solved - Recover Registration Key

Chess

Hello All,

I purchased a Pro license well over a year ago (maybe even over 2 now) and unfortunately a kid from one of my family members pulled the usb stick from my server and destroyed it so recovery of the data from the USB stick is out. I need to recover the license to put on a my replacement stick. I have gone over the instructions to move my license, but I don't get the option to replace key. It does give me the option to purchase again, sure that's an option... Not! Or supply a url for the key, and I suspect this is what I need to do next.

I might still have the email from the original purchase, but would need to know the email address it came from, or something on the email that I can search for in a mailbox with way too much emails :). I've tried unRaid, and not gotten much luck on that as of yet.

The current install is running in Trial mode, and I've been working on this off an on now for 2 weeks, so I still have 2 weeks left before it expires again

I might still have the email from the original purchase, but would need to know the email address it came from, or something on the email that I can search for in a mailbox with way too much emails :).

Yes, after this I will back up the USB stick to keep this from happening again. Well, make sure my backup media works is more like it.

Thanks!

Chess

Edited by Chess
58 minutes ago, itimpi said:

The only other thing I can think of is for you is to search for Limetech.

Failing that if you email Limetech giving them enough information for them to locate your account they can probably resend you your key.

Thank you! I know it seems stupid, but your reply did help, and I led me to the old email where I was able to complete the process to register the new usb.