Boot existing win10 on nvme as a vm. it worked before

So I tried to add a 2nd cache drive today (two ssd's, one is a 1tb samsung and the other is a 500 gig samsung)   But that is a another forum post.   

Well, Once I did that and had to reformat the two ssd's.   I backed up all the appdata with the appdate backup plugin.   

I restored it and had to reinstall all my dockers.  That is working fine now.   My issue is this. 

I have an nvme drive that was in this computer until I turned it back into an unraid server.   A couple months ago I had everything working and I was able to boot windows off of the nvme drive and has been working.  

Upon boot of the unraid server and clicking on my VM tab, nothing is there.    I still have the image files for my other vm's (vdisk's on a unassigned ssd)  so I can easily set those back up. 

BUT,  I have no clue how I set up the existing windows 10 install off of the nvme drive on the board.    I keep doing search, and I keep coming across the SpaceInvader video on how to pass through.    I don't remember doing any of this and think I did it another way.    

Can somebody help me or point me in another direction how to boot and run an existing baremetal install from inside of unraid?

• 4 months later...