GPU Passthrough problems in Win10 VM (Solved)

motherboard.png.25644bd3518222695748318fa3b0c345.pngtower-diagnostics-20200123-2201.zip

I basically installed Windows 10 VM,

installed with VNC graphics and was working, then powered down the VM,

then I changed my setup to pass through my 1050Ti video card and sound, I used the vbios from techpowerup and took out the header added the rom file code (file location) etc into my xml code 

Then started my VM and thats were I get "Unknown PCI header type '127' for device"

17 hours ago, magicman32 said:

motherboard.png.25644bd3518222695748318fa3b0c345.png tower-diagnostics-20200123-2201.zip 80.47 kB · 1 download

I basically installed Windows 10 VM,

installed with VNC graphics and was working, then powered down the VM,

then I changed my setup to pass through my 1050Ti video card and sound, I used the vbios from techpowerup and took out the header added the rom file code (file location) etc into my xml code 

Then started my VM and thats were I get "Unknown PCI header type '127' for device"

It's the BIOS F31 doesn't work.

The last older BIOS to work was F25, though the latest F50a also works.

Ok, solved my problem of passing through gpu

Now when Im in VM the Gforce GTX 1050Ti in the device manager has a warning ! on it

I downloaded nvidia drivers for my card, installed and still the warning exist, and accessing via splashtop my screen refresh is laggy

and screen resolution is locked to 640x480

27 minutes ago, magicman32 said:

Ok, solved my problem of passing through gpu

Now when Im in VM the Gforce GTX 1050Ti in the device manager has a warning ! on it

I downloaded nvidia drivers for my card, installed and still the warning exist, and accessing via splashtop my screen refresh is laggy

and screen resolution is locked to 640x480

What error does it say in Device Manager?

• magicman32 changed the title to GPU Passthrough problems in Win10 VM (Solved)