retreive docker after dead usb stick

Hi,

I recently did a bad move and the end of the story is that it corrupted the unraid os usb stick. After like 70 tries i finally survive to the bond0 not found error (by moving my video card to an other slot???) i mean i tried like 6 usb stick from different company, tried all the usb port on my motherboard and though at the end about moving my video card.... and it finally booted.... 

So now that im back on i replaced my drive like they were(i think...) using all the topic i could find in this forum lol but mmmmm i was wondering if theres any way to get my docker back.... i mean they are on the appdata on the cache drive but i cant access them from unraid gui... (i can from putty or filezilla).

My vms are back but not my docker.... is there any way to get them back?

i have a diagnostic file from the moment it crashed but dont know if i could use some file from the config folder to get them back or what ever....

Any idea?

P.S. for real bond0 not found is shit and i still dont understand how i got through it......

Thx