NetApp DS4243 with LSI SAS9200-16e Slow

I have just started up my NetApp DS4243 for the first time, it is being accessed via a LSI SAS9200-16e.

I placed 4Tb Red drive in the array and formatted it to XFS. The drive is an "unassigned device"

As a test I copied a file across from the server to the diskshelf, the server is directly connected to the shelf, and I am getting about 60Mibps via Krusader, isnt that a bit slow?

2 hours ago, ridley said:

isnt that a bit slow?

It is, assuming you're copying large file(s), check that write cache is enable on the disk, also might try a different copy program, if you're using Windows8/10 you can copy with Windows explorer and copy will be made locally bypassing network.

11 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

It is, assuming you're copying large file(s), check that write cache is enable on the disk, also might try a different copy program, if you're using Windows8/10 you can copy with Windows explorer and copy will be made locally bypassing network.

Copying using Krusader was at about 65Mbps from server to physically attached DS4243 DiskShelf, however from remote Windows PC to the drive on the Diskshelf I get 100Mbps consistently, so consistently I suspect that there is a 100Mbps network connection somewhere.