[Support] selfhosters.net's Template Repository

I'm using the cloudflare ddns docker. It was working fine, but i noticed today it was not updating my ip with cloudflare any longer. I get the following error in the logs:

ERROR: Failed to update CloudFlare DNS record <redacted zone> from <redacted ip> to ;; connection timed out; no servers could be reached

I've tried restarting the docker. All other dockers or anything else on my unraid server is not having any kind of connectivity issue.

Hi.  The speedtest tracker container running v1.12.0 currently has a broken feature. 

The graphs don't change to anything other than the 7 day default view.  I recently discovered that my 1Gbps line is performing fine for uploads (980Mbps) but downloads are ~90 to ~200Mbps.  I wanted to look up my history to see when this happened so I can call my ISP.

The historical data is there as I can see a median result over the lifetime of me running the container.  The graphs just don't adjust.

This is a known bug, and there is a fix in 1.12.2, but the container itself is still running 1.12.0.

I couldn't tell from the github ticket whether or not it's actually released to anything other than the dev branch though.

On 9/27/2021 at 10:57 AM, Jason Harris said:

Hi.  The speedtest tracker container running v1.12.0 currently has a broken feature. 

The graphs don't change to anything other than the 7 day default view.  I recently discovered that my 1Gbps line is performing fine for uploads (980Mbps) but downloads are ~90 to ~200Mbps.  I wanted to look up my history to see when this happened so I can call my ISP.

The historical data is there as I can see a median result over the lifetime of me running the container.  The graphs just don't adjust.

This is a known bug, and there is a fix in 1.12.2, but the container itself is still running 1.12.0.

I couldn't tell from the github ticket whether or not it's actually released to anything other than the dev branch though.

Update:

This will, I assume, be fixed soon.  But since I needed this sooner for my discussions with my ISP I made the following change to the "Repository" for the container in Unraid:

• Modified
    • from henrywhitaker3/speedtest-tracker
    • to henrywhitaker3/speedtest-tracker:dev (appended :dev to the end)

Saved, restarted the container.  It grabbed the dev branch, and confirmed, the graphs work again.  Once the main branch is updated with the graph fix, I'll switch the repository back.  As expected, all historical data is still there.

*non-relevant information for the docker issue, but a use case for this docker*

As it turns out, I've been losing ~7% of my download bandwidth since August 26th about every 3 days.  Tech support is sending someone out to check my line and the main fiber panel at the end of my street Tuesday, October 5th.  And a large part of that was due to this information.  I didn't notice it before because it was slowly and slowly dropping.

45 day graph:

image.thumb.png.7df698311081c99226e96afc4bdd6d75.png

I'm supposed to be getting ~950Mb/s down, I'm NOW getting ~36Mb/s down!  Yikes!  We both are wondering if I'll be at dial-up speeds by Tuesday...  Time to bust out an old US Robotics 56.6...

Edited by Jason Harris
clarity
On 4/17/2021 at 3:38 AM, AwesomeAustn said:

I had the same issue. I just downloaded it from https://prometheus.io/download/ and copied the yaml file to the volume I mounted.

I had Prometheus running previously, using this guide : https://unraid.net/blog/prometheus.

I messed up something with my cache drive, and now I'm getting permission denied for the Prometheus appdata folder and cannot paste the .yml file into /appdata/prometheus/etc like I had done previously.

Does anyone know how to restore permissions? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Prometheus Docker container and Prometheus Node Exporter with no luck.

Using Monica, the web server doesn't seem to bind appropriately:

Monica v3.2.0 is set up, enjoy.
Database ready.AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
(98)Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:80
(98)Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80
no listening sockets available, shutting down

Nothing written to the "logs" folder in the default volume. In unraid UI, port 80 is mapped to an unused high port. I couldn't find any environment variables or volumeised config for changing port 80 to something else.

Any ideas? Probably something silly!

Edited by andrew207

Hi All

I just experienced my Unraid system to be really unresponsive and some of my dockers stopped running.

image.png.d5eaa57e93181db3601a092fd77a0d54.png

I found the reason - it was this docker: Seedsync

image.thumb.png.bc38575f7b54af18e570e2c8c0194921.png

Looks like this docker was created under the Selfhostersnets-template so hoping someone can help me?

I did have the parameter set: --cpus=2 --memory=3G --log-opt max-size=50m --log-opt max-file=1 --restart unless-stopped --user 99:100

Anyone who can help me get this working?

2 hours ago, TheProfosist said:

looking for some help with deemix docker. I cant delete or modify the files that it downloads via a Win10 computer over SMB

complete details are over in this thread

resolved I needed to set umask for the docker. by default it is set to 0022 but unraid which is just root for delete/modify. 0002 worked for me some say to just use 0000 but I read that is more insecure

an example of the dialog is in a previous resilio sync post

A post explaining umask options
https://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/understanding-linux-unix-umask-value-usage.html

Edited by TheProfosist
  • Like 1

Just a quick question on the draw.io.  I'm trying to set it up, but everytime I hit install  (new app store, on 6.9.2).
I show Draw.io, Network type Bridge, Shell command is Shell.  Webui port is 3000, basically leaving it all as is.

It's not working... I hit apply/done and it goes right back to the left side flyout install again asking me to install.  I'm 100% sure it's me.  Do I need to give it a new IP address, or it's own internal IP address?  Pardon my stupidity if that's the case... but I'm guessing I would give it a custom/br0 address and let it get assigned via dhcp.  But then I only have apply and reset available... not done...  I feel like I'm missing something big here.  lol. 

On 10/10/2021 at 7:43 PM, casperse said:

Hi All

I just experienced my Unraid system to be really unresponsive and some of my dockers stopped running.

image.png.d5eaa57e93181db3601a092fd77a0d54.png

I found the reason - it was this docker: Seedsync

image.thumb.png.bc38575f7b54af18e570e2c8c0194921.png

Looks like this docker was created under the Selfhostersnets-template so hoping someone can help me?

I did have the parameter set: --cpus=2 --memory=3G --log-opt max-size=50m --log-opt max-file=1 --restart unless-stopped --user 99:100

Anyone who can help me get this working?

Can anyone share whats wrong with this docker template?

I have installed it 3 times and after some time it just fills up the entire docker file and crashes everything

There isnt any special fancy setup its pretty basic? maybee some logfile that isnt configured correctly?

I did set all the special parameters and it still crashed

Question about the Mango package: Does this package not contain the default downloader that Mango is supposed to have?

I can for the life of me not find out how to get any downloader to work, without downloading, say the MangaDex, from the original creators plugin repo, which he says not to use and which hasn't been updated in quite a while.

Recently installed speedtest-tracker and tests run successfully, but have errors daily.  Below is recent log entries:

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-17T17:00:07Z","message":"Failed to resolve host name. Cancelling test suite.","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-17T19:00:06Z","message":"Error: [11] Cannot read from socket: Resource temporarily unavailable","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-18T00:00:07Z","message":"Failed to resolve host name. Cancelling test suite.","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-18T15:00:03Z","message":"Error: [104] Cannot read from socket: Connection reset by peer","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-18T16:00:08Z","message":"Error: [110] Cannot open socket: Timeout occurred in connect.","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-18T17:00:02Z","message":"Error: [104] Cannot read from socket: Connection reset by peer","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-18T23:00:05Z","message":"Error: [110] Cannot open socket: Timeout occurred in connect.","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-19T01:00:05Z","message":"Error: [0] Cannot read from socket: ","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-19T02:00:07Z","message":"Error: [110] Cannot open socket: Timeout occurred in connect.","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-19T22:00:05Z","message":"Error: [104] Cannot read from socket: Connection reset by peer","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-20T20:00:07Z","message":"Error: [110] Cannot open socket: Timeout occurred in connect.","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-20T21:00:03Z","message":"Error: [0] Cannot read from socket: ","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-21T14:00:03Z","message":"Error: [104] Cannot read from socket: Connection reset by peer","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-21T15:00:05Z","message":"Error: [110] Cannot open socket: Timeout occurred in connect.","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-21T20:00:07Z","message":"Error: [11] Cannot read from socket: Resource temporarily unavailable","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-21T21:00:06Z","message":"Error: [0] Cannot read from socket: ","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-21T22:00:03Z","message":"Error: [104] Cannot read from socket: Connection reset by peer","level":"error"}

{"type":"log","timestamp":"2021-10-22T01:00:06Z","message":"Error: [11] Cannot read: Resource temporarily unavailable","level":"error"}

Not really sure what is causing the issue so would appreciate any insight others may have.

Here is my config:

image.thumb.png.679f525ce8629d470f6a2fb3220e31a5.png

I am looking for some help in setting up AirConnect in unRAID. The docker seems to run fine but I am not seeing my two ChromeCast devices listed, just the native AirPlay app on my TV shows up on my clients.

Where is the best place to get some help? Here? Or on the GitHub page? I kind of hate to post something on the GitHub as I am sure it is "pilot error" and nothing wrong with the docker....

Can anyone share how they have configured the docker in unRAID? Most posts I see see no changes are needed and it should run out of the box?

I am betting it is my router that is causing the issue? I am on an ASUS RT-AC86U running Merlin. I do have "IGMP Snooping" snooping enabled. What port forwarding is needed and how do folks do this?

Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Ninja no longer working.  The system did an update last night on the ninja invoice container and it will no longer start.  I verified that that database it still up and running.  The only show this 

standard_init_linux.go:211: exec user process caused "exec format error"

each time you try and start the container.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Sorry if i am posting in the wrong place, but is LDAPforPlex still being supported?

I tried to wrap my head around it into making it work but so far i got nothing. I installed the container and provided the token, ID, server name during the setup and in order to test it I wanted to connect to it using Apache Directory Studio. I selected anonymous authentication as per the guide and while ADS connects succesfully to the LDAP server, i can not see anything in there. No schema, no tree, nothing. I also tested by configuring it as an LDAP provider for Emby but if i try to log in with the user's email or userID i get the invalid credentials error.

Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance! :) 

On 10/26/2021 at 7:37 AM, TexasDave said:

I am looking for some help in setting up AirConnect in unRAID. The docker seems to run fine but I am not seeing my two ChromeCast devices listed, just the native AirPlay app on my TV shows up on my clients.

Where is the best place to get some help? Here? Or on the GitHub page? I kind of hate to post something on the GitHub as I am sure it is "pilot error" and nothing wrong with the docker....

Can anyone share how they have configured the docker in unRAID? Most posts I see see no changes are needed and it should run out of the box?

I am betting it is my router that is causing the issue? I am on an ASUS RT-AC86U running Merlin. I do have "IGMP Snooping" snooping enabled. What port forwarding is needed and how do folks do this?

Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks!

before the update, it worked perfect for me then I had to update and break it ugh. I can't get it to work either with the newest update

Getting this error on the discordbot now. Probably after a docker update? Not sure, I backup/restart everynight.

"Error: Command '['/data/venv/bin/python', '-Im', 'ensurepip', '--upgrade', '--default-pip']' returned non-zero exit status 1."

Solution? I did delete and re-create the container (kept appdata)

24 minutes ago, GoChris said:

Getting this error on the discordbot now. Probably after a docker update? Not sure, I backup/restart everynight.

"Error: Command '['/data/venv/bin/python', '-Im', 'ensurepip', '--upgrade', '--default-pip']' returned non-zero exit status 1."

Solution? I did delete and re-create the container (kept appdata)

You are not alone. I have the same issue since the update and do not get the bot to run.