[Support] selfhosters.net's Template Repository

The idrac6 container appears to be broken. I installed it, and when it goes to start I get an 403 error and the docker log shows this:

time="2021-12-28T15:38:58.764125699-08:00" level=error msg="bbd98ab026faa7370d9ce5a1ca28cec6123a1b9bb3e5946a8fb97d8b06bf871a cleanup: failed to delete container from containerd: no such container"

Anyone else run into this? Any ideas on how to get this container to run?

Edited by lutiana

I worked it out. Turns out it was an IP conflict with another container. No clue why this was not simply logged somewhere, but it took me manually creating and trying to run this container to get:

docker: Error response from daemon: Address already in use.

From there I could work it was the IP conflict. Hopefully this helps someone else.

It's weird that this was not simply logged somewhere in unRAID, it looks me an hour or so of playing around to get that error. Would have been nice if when I tried to run it the popup said "Address already in use" rather than a generic 403 error with no real indication as to what happened.

On 10/8/2021 at 2:33 PM, andrew207 said:

Using Monica, the web server doesn't seem to bind appropriately:

Monica v3.2.0 is set up, enjoy.
Database ready.AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
(98)Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:80
(98)Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80
no listening sockets available, shutting down

Nothing written to the "logs" folder in the default volume. In unraid UI, port 80 is mapped to an unused high port. I couldn't find any environment variables or volumeised config for changing port 80 to something else.

Any ideas? Probably something silly!

I'm also encountering this, and it seems that Monica's .env file isn't populated with the configured values (if it should be).

Duplicacy:

Has anyone ever tried to do a giant restore on it?  I have about 1.3TB of photos backed up online, tried to do a restore to the latest snapshot, and I notice that it doesn't restore all the folders.  It leaves out my giant Photos folder, which is the one I need.  Have tried multiple times to the same results.

Hi there,

can someone help me to get my nvidia GTX660 to work with the Shinobo-pro-cctv Docker?

What i did so far:

• extra line under extra Paramters: --runtime=nvidia
  • added GPUUID under Nvidia GPU Devices: my GPUUID
  • added Nvidia GPU Capabilites: all
  • installed the cuda.sh in the Docker Terminal.
  • tried to install ffmpeg (via sh ffmpeg.sh) as well, but didnt work.
  • set up the camera settings with GPUUID and stuff, but cant chose Cuda/Cuvid as Accelration Engine.
    • Acceleration Engine only shows: vdpau, vaapi, drm object sharing
      • i assume there should be an option with Cuda/Cuvid?!?!?
  • the decoder though, show some Cuvid options...
  • contacted @ich777 to be sure my nvidia driver and GPU are working, and they do. (nvidia-smi doesnt show any running processes)

No idea what else i can do.

Anyone got some Advice for me? 

one more thing, i am a complete beginner. so don't assume too much knowledge

thx in advance

I am getting this below when installing Prometheus. Yes I have put the prometheus.yml in the etc/prometheus folder location.

caller=main.go:437 level=error msg="Error loading config (--config.file=/etc/prometheus/prometheus.yml)" err="open /etc/prometheus/prometheus.yml: no such file or directory"

I am at a loss on what to do to fix this. Any help would be great. Thanks

12 hours ago, Jurak said:

I am getting this below when installing Prometheus. Yes I have put the prometheus.yml in the etc/prometheus folder location.

caller=main.go:437 level=error msg="Error loading config (--config.file=/etc/prometheus/prometheus.yml)" err="open /etc/prometheus/prometheus.yml: no such file or directory"

Ok uninstalled a few times and now im getting this below.

s=2022-01-23T04:34:02.460Z caller=query_logger.go:86 level=error component=activeQueryTracker msg="Error opening query log file" file=/prometheus/queries.active err="open /prometheus/queries.active: permission denied"

panic: Unable to create mmap-ed active query log

goroutine 1 [running]:
github.com/prometheus/prometheus/promql.NewActiveQueryTracker({0x7ffc79a57eac, 0xb}, 0x14, {0x3547580, 0xc00080f540})
/app/promql/query_logger.go:116 +0x3d7
main.main()
/app/cmd/prometheus/main.go:567 +0x5c93

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Edited by Jurak
  • Like 1

Thank you for all your work on the templates.

For the Mango template in particular, I'd like to suggest the following changes to make installation a bit easier:

• Default value for the WebUI (9000, same as is used internally).
  • For the /root/mango mapping:
    • Map to /mnt/user/appdata/Mango/Appdata, as the db, plugins, cache etc are stored here and it is empty and mandatory by default
    • Rename to 'Data', currently it is named 'Config', but this is a mistake, as the name Config is already used for another mapping
    • Change description from 'Mangas' to 'Mango appdata'
  • Change the description on the /root/.config/mango mapping to 'Mango config', as currently it is 'Mango appdata', but this description is inaccurate
  • Add a mapping for the Manga library, possibly empty by default
    • Add a variable mapping for 'library_path', for the Manga library mapping

Thank you.

Example of the changes

Edited by BradleyDS2
On 1/22/2022 at 9:35 PM, Jurak said:
On 1/22/2022 at 9:12 PM, Jurak said:

Expand  

s=2022-01-23T04:34:02.460Z caller=query_logger.go:86 level=error component=activeQueryTracker msg="Error opening query log file" file=/prometheus/queries.active err="open /prometheus/queries.active: permission denied"

goroutine 1 [running]:
github.com/prometheus/prometheus/promql.NewActiveQueryTracker({0x7ffc79a57eac, 0xb}, 0x14, {0x3547580, 0xc00080f540})
main.main()

Edited yesterday at 09:49 AM by Jurak

any one have any ideas for me on this?

On 1/23/2022 at 5:35 AM, Jurak said:

goroutine 1 [running]:
main.main()

Same Problem for me also.

Unraid 6.10 rc2

On 1/24/2022 at 5:04 PM, Jurak said:

goroutine 1 [running]:
main.main()

Really need some help on this. Any one able to assist me?

On 1/23/2022 at 5:35 AM, Jurak said:

goroutine 1 [running]:
main.main()

I also encountered this, any tips appriciated.
Unraid 6.10 rc2.

On 1/27/2022 at 10:50 PM, Dreeas said:

I also encountered this, any tips appriciated.
Unraid 6.10 rc2.

On 1/26/2022 at 6:51 PM, Jurak said:

Really need some help on this. Any one able to assist me?

On 1/25/2022 at 8:50 AM, schwabe93 said:

Same Problem for me also.

Unraid 6.10 rc2

Hi

i fixed it by changing the rights of the data folder in /appdata/prometheus

chown -R 65534:65534 data

Maybe that helps you guys also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Deemix fails to run, even after clean install

I'm having an issue with Deemix. It seems it won't boot into the UI even with the container running, logs are showing this error: 

Error: Cannot find module '/deemix-gui/server/dist/app.js'
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:933:15)
at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:778:27)
at Function.executeUserEntryPoint [as runMain] (node:internal/modules/run_main:81:12)
at node:internal/main/run_main_module:17:47 {
code: 'MODULE_NOT_FOUND',
requireStack: []
}
error Command failed with exit code 1.
info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command.
[services.d] Starting Deemix
yarn run v1.22.17
$ node dist/app.js --host 0.0.0.0 --port 6595
node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:936
throw err;
^

I have tried clearing the appdata and pulling the container down fresh to reinstall it no avail.

Edited by SelfHoster
  • Like 1