[Support] selfhosters.net's Template Repository

zwavejs2mqtt points me to this thread, so I'll ask here. Point me to a more appropriate location if applicable.

Every time I update the container, I lose everything in it. I have to make json backups in order to keep what I do have, but I feel like I shouldn't have to export and then import just for an update.

Is this expected behavior or does something need to be done so that the container keeps everything between updates?

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for some help with Traccar and I was directed here. Hopefully this is the right place and someone can help.

Recently updated my Traccar container and now I can't login with any of my accounts. I can login with the default admin account but it appears all of my configuration is gone and no user accounts exist. Any ideas where I go from here? Would this be a missing config file? If I have to start from scratch what can I do to prevent this from happening in the future?

I've checked and the traccar.xml still contains my notification configuration for the android app. 

Feeling a bit lost with this so any assitance would be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2022 at 8:36 PM, Sunsparc said:

zwavejs2mqtt points me to this thread, so I'll ask here. Point me to a more appropriate location if applicable.

Every time I update the container, I lose everything in it. I have to make json backups in order to keep what I do have, but I feel like I shouldn't have to export and then import just for an update.

Is this expected behavior or does something need to be done so that the container keeps everything between updates?

Hey,

Hopefully you were able to figure this problem out, but in case you haven't, or others are searching for a fix, I had this same problem when I started up with zwavejs2mqtt. I found out I didn't have the appdata and zwavejs log folders set in my docker image. Make sure you go to advanced view and expand out the "more settings" section to get the appdata section to show. If it doesn't show up, click "Add another path, port, variable, label, or device" and add a new path as shown below. 

Good luck.RFbSyCS.png

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here using the `Backblaze_Personal_backup` container?
I'm supposed to see a "Drive D" in the Backblaze software (this should point to the storage array) but I don't see a "Drive D"

I see Drive C and Z. 
Drive C is the wine emulated drive C contents, and drive Z is the root of the docker container.

Am I missing something?

image.png.86edb1df7e21f5234a10b2f9a483baf9.png

image.thumb.png.779d930499d62f1274db7e80ce9f0754.png

Edited by outsider
On 5/29/2021 at 9:27 AM, mkono87 said:

Draw.io.....Are we able to save the drawings on a share or is the only option to save/open it to/from our computers? Sorry im a bit confused how to have draw.io see a mapped share.

Did you ever get this answered? I recently installed the docker and it would be great to be able to save to the array. When saving to the "device" or "browser" I am very confused about where it actually saves. 

is there anyway to use pasta to force the multi-channel audio across a tv series. there are 4 options, small, med, lg, huge under this option for MC Boost, but currently you have to do it per episode and it would be nice to use pasta to force it throughout the series.

thank you.

Edited by sirhotness
typo

I think the InvoiceNinja template is not working anymore. When I deploy a fresh install on a clean DB, the install doesn't start.

The logs after starting the container for the 1st time:

clone public directory
Generating RSA private key, 4096 bit long modulus (2 primes)
...................................................................................................................................................................................++++
....++++
e is 65537 (0x010001)
You are about to be asked to enter information that will be incorporated
into your certificate request.
What you are about to enter is what is called a Distinguished Name or a DN.
There are quite a few fields but you can leave some blank
For some fields there will be a default value,
If you enter '.', the field will be left blank.
-----
start
2022-03-30 08:36:39,048 INFO Set uid to user 0 succeeded
2022-03-30 08:36:39,220 INFO supervisord started with pid 1
2022-03-30 08:36:40,224 INFO spawned: 'nginx' with pid 27
2022-03-30 08:36:40,227 INFO spawned: 'php-fpm' with pid 28
Country Name (2 letter code) [AU]:State or Province Name (full name) [Some-State]:Locality Name (eg, city) []:Organization Name (eg, company) [Internet Widgits Pty Ltd]:Organizational Unit Name (eg, section) []:Common Name (e.g. server FQDN or YOUR name) []:Email Address []:[30-Mar-2022 08:36:40] NOTICE: fpm is running, pid 28
[30-Mar-2022 08:36:40] NOTICE: ready to handle connections
2022-03-30 08:36:41,821 INFO success: nginx entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-03-30 08:36:41,821 INFO success: php-fpm entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
Wed, 30 Mar 2022 08:41:39 +0000 Running SendRecurringInvoices...
Wed, 30 Mar 2022 08:41:39 +0000 Running SendRecurringInvoices...
[2022-03-30 08:41:40] production.ERROR: ***Illuminate\Database\QueryException*** [42S02] : /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php [Line 669] => SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'invoiceninjafrl.accounts' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `accounts` where `reset_counter_frequency_id` > 0 and `accounts`.`deleted_at` is null order by `id` asc)

{"context":"PHP","user_id":0,"account_id":0,"user_name":"","method":"GET","user_agent":"","locale":"en","ip":"127.0.0.1","count":1,"is_console":"yes","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"/"}

[2022-03-30 08:41:40] production.ERROR: [stacktrace] 2022-03-30 08:41:40 SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'invoiceninjafrl.accounts' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `accounts` where `reset_counter_frequency_id` > 0 and `accounts`.`deleted_at` is null order by `id` asc): #0 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(629): Illuminate\Database\Connection->runQueryCallback('select * from `...', Array, Object(Closure))

#1 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(338): Illuminate\Database\Connection->run('select * from `...', Array, Object(Closure))
#2 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Builder.php(2159): Illuminate\Database\Connection->select('select * from `...', Array, true)
#3 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Builder.php(2147): Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->runSelect()
#4 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Builder.php(2619): Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->Illuminate\Database\Query\{closure}()
#5 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Builder.php(2148): Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->onceWithColumns(Array, Object(Closure))
#6 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Eloquent/Builder.php(546): Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->get(Array)
#7 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Eloquent/Builder.php(530): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder->getModels(Array)
#8 /var/www/app/app/Console/Commands/SendRecurringInvoices.php(70): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder->get()
#9 /var/www/app/app/Console/Commands/SendRecurringInvoices.php(59): App\Console\Commands\SendRecurringInvoices->resetCounters()
#10 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/BoundMethod.php(36): App\Console\Commands\SendRecurringInvoices->handle()
#11 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Util.php(37): Illuminate\Container\BoundMethod::Illuminate\Container\{closure}()
#12 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/BoundMethod.php(93): Illuminate\Container\Util::unwrapIfClosure(Object(Closure))
#13 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/BoundMethod.php(37): Illuminate\Container\BoundMethod::callBoundMethod(Object(Illuminate\Foundation\Application), Array, Object(Closure))
#14 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(590): Illuminate\Container\BoundMethod::call(Object(Illuminate\Foundation\Application), Array, Array, NULL)
#15 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Console/Command.php(134): Illuminate\Container\Container->call(Array)
#16 /var/www/app/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): Illuminate\Console\Command->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Illuminate\Console\OutputStyle))
#17 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Console/Command.php(121): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Illuminate\Console\OutputStyle))
#18 /var/www/app/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(1009): Illuminate\Console\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#19 /var/www/app/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(273): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(App\Console\Commands\SendRecurringInvoices), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#20 /var/www/app/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(149): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#21 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Console/Application.php(93): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#22 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Console/Kernel.php(131): Illuminate\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#23 /var/www/app/artisan(35): Illuminate\Foundation\Console\Kernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#24 {main}

{"context":"PHP","user_id":0,"account_id":0,"user_name":"","method":"GET","user_agent":"","locale":"en","ip":"127.0.0.1","count":2,"is_console":"yes","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"/"}

In Connection.php line 669:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'invoiceninjafrl.
accounts' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `accounts` where `reset_counter
_frequency_id` > 0 and `accounts`.`deleted_at` is null order by `id` asc)

In PDOConnection.php line 79:

accounts' doesn't exist

In PDOConnection.php line 77:

accounts' doesn't exist

Wed, 30 Mar 2022 08:41:41 +0000 Running SendReminders...
[2022-03-30 08:41:41] production.ERROR: ***Illuminate\Database\QueryException*** [42S02] : /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php [Line 669] => SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'invoiceninjafrl.invoices' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `invoices` where is_deleted IS FALSE AND deleted_at IS NULL AND is_recurring IS FALSE AND is_public IS TRUE

AND balance > 0 AND due_date = 2022-03-30 AND recurring_invoice_id IS NOT NULL and `invoices`.`deleted_at` is null order by `invoices`.`id` asc)
{"context":"PHP","user_id":0,"account_id":0,"user_name":"","method":"GET","user_agent":"","locale":"en","ip":"127.0.0.1","count":1,"is_console":"yes","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"/"}

[2022-03-30 08:41:41] production.ERROR: [stacktrace] 2022-03-30 08:41:41 SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'invoiceninjafrl.invoices' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `invoices` where is_deleted IS FALSE AND deleted_at IS NULL AND is_recurring IS FALSE AND is_public IS TRUE

AND balance > 0 AND due_date = 2022-03-30 AND recurring_invoice_id IS NOT NULL and `invoices`.`deleted_at` is null order by `invoices`.`id` asc): #0 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(629): Illuminate\Database\Connection->runQueryCallback('select * from `...', Array, Object(Closure))
#1 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(338): Illuminate\Database\Connection->run('select * from `...', Array, Object(Closure))
#2 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Builder.php(2159): Illuminate\Database\Connection->select('select * from `...', Array, true)
#3 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Builder.php(2147): Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->runSelect()
#4 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Builder.php(2619): Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->Illuminate\Database\Query\{closure}()
#5 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Builder.php(2148): Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->onceWithColumns(Array, Object(Closure))
#6 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Eloquent/Builder.php(546): Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->get(Array)
#7 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Eloquent/Builder.php(530): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder->getModels(Array)
#8 /var/www/app/app/Console/Commands/SendReminders.php(107): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder->get()
#9 /var/www/app/app/Console/Commands/SendReminders.php(81): App\Console\Commands\SendReminders->billInvoices()
#10 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/BoundMethod.php(36): App\Console\Commands\SendReminders->handle()
#11 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Util.php(37): Illuminate\Container\BoundMethod::Illuminate\Container\{closure}()
#12 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/BoundMethod.php(93): Illuminate\Container\Util::unwrapIfClosure(Object(Closure))
#13 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/BoundMethod.php(37): Illuminate\Container\BoundMethod::callBoundMethod(Object(Illuminate\Foundation\Application), Array, Object(Closure))
#14 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(590): Illuminate\Container\BoundMethod::call(Object(Illuminate\Foundation\Application), Array, Array, NULL)
#15 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Console/Command.php(134): Illuminate\Container\Container->call(Array)
#16 /var/www/app/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): Illuminate\Console\Command->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Illuminate\Console\OutputStyle))
#17 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Console/Command.php(121): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Illuminate\Console\OutputStyle))
#18 /var/www/app/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(1009): Illuminate\Console\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#19 /var/www/app/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(273): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(App\Console\Commands\SendReminders), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#20 /var/www/app/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(149): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#21 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Console/Application.php(93): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#22 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Console/Kernel.php(131): Illuminate\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#23 /var/www/app/artisan(35): Illuminate\Foundation\Console\Kernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#24 {main}

{"context":"PHP","user_id":0,"account_id":0,"user_name":"","method":"GET","user_agent":"","locale":"en","ip":"127.0.0.1","count":2,"is_console":"yes","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"/"}

In Connection.php line 669:

invoices' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `invoices` where is_deleted IS
FALSE AND deleted_at IS NULL AND is_recurring IS FALSE AND is_public IS TRU
E
AND balance > 0 AND due_date = 2022-03-30 AND recurring_invoice
_id IS NOT NULL and `invoices`.`deleted_at` is null order by `invoices`.`id
` asc)

In PDOConnection.php line 79:

invoices' doesn't exist

In PDOConnection.php line 77:

invoices' doesn't exist

Facing issues when trying to install wikijs, receiving the following error message:

Unable to find image 'requarks/wiki:beta' locally
docker: Error response from daemon: manifest for requarks/wiki:beta not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown.
See 'docker run --help'.

Edit:
Updated repository value from requarks/wiki:beta to requarks/wiki:latest and it installed successfully.
However once you login it receives auth errors, same issue as the linuxserver.io container, must be a WikiJS issue.

Edited by Mattyfaz
Added info
  • 2 weeks later...

I am trying to install prometheus , configured the yml file with my ip but when i start the container is stopping , how can i solve

this is my log

ts=2022-04-25T21:09:40.172Z caller=main.go:488 level=info msg="No time or size retention was set so using the default time retention" duration=15d
ts=2022-04-25T21:09:40.172Z caller=main.go:525 level=info msg="Starting Prometheus" version="(version=2.35.0, branch=HEAD, revision=6656cd29fe6ac92bab91ecec0fe162ef0f187654)"
ts=2022-04-25T21:09:40.172Z caller=main.go:530 level=info build_context="(go=go1.18.1, user=root@cf6852b14d68, date=20220421-09:53:42)"
ts=2022-04-25T21:09:40.172Z caller=main.go:531 level=info host_details="(Linux 5.15.30-Unraid #1 SMP Sat Mar 19 08:42:03 PDT 2022 x86_64 f73c9cdf6c32 (none))"
ts=2022-04-25T21:09:40.172Z caller=main.go:532 level=info fd_limits="(soft=40960, hard=40960)"
ts=2022-04-25T21:09:40.172Z caller=main.go:533 level=info vm_limits="(soft=unlimited, hard=unlimited)"
ts=2022-04-25T21:09:40.172Z caller=query_logger.go:90 level=error component=activeQueryTracker msg="Error opening query log file" file=/prometheus/queries.active err="open /prometheus/queries.active: permission denied"
panic: Unable to create mmap-ed active query log

goroutine 1 [running]:
github.com/prometheus/prometheus/promql.NewActiveQueryTracker({0x7ffcd4416eb1, 0xb}, 0x14, {0x3757500, 0xc0009a9040})
        /app/promql/query_logger.go:120 +0x3d5
main.main()
        /app/cmd/prometheus/main.go:587 +0x61bf
ts=2022-04-25T21:09:45.105Z caller=main.go:488 level=info msg="No time or size retention was set so using the default time retention" duration=15d
ts=2022-04-25T21:09:45.105Z caller=main.go:525 level=info msg="Starting Prometheus" version="(version=2.35.0, branch=HEAD, revision=6656cd29fe6ac92bab91ecec0fe162ef0f187654)"
ts=2022-04-25T21:09:45.105Z caller=main.go:530 level=info build_context="(go=go1.18.1, user=root@cf6852b14d68, date=20220421-09:53:42)"
ts=2022-04-25T21:09:45.105Z caller=main.go:531 level=info host_details="(Linux 5.15.30-Unraid #1 SMP Sat Mar 19 08:42:03 PDT 2022 x86_64 f73c9cdf6c32 (none))"
ts=2022-04-25T21:09:45.105Z caller=main.go:532 level=info fd_limits="(soft=40960, hard=40960)"
ts=2022-04-25T21:09:45.105Z caller=main.go:533 level=info vm_limits="(soft=unlimited, hard=unlimited)"
ts=2022-04-25T21:09:45.105Z caller=query_logger.go:90 level=error component=activeQueryTracker msg="Error opening query log file" file=/prometheus/queries.active err="open /prometheus/queries.active: permission denied"
panic: Unable to create mmap-ed active query log

goroutine 1 [running]:
github.com/prometheus/prometheus/promql.NewActiveQueryTracker({0x7ffc7293beb1, 0xb}, 0x14, {0x3757500, 0xc000a0caa0})
        /app/promql/query_logger.go:120 +0x3d5
main.main()
        /app/cmd/prometheus/main.go:587 +0x61bf

** Press ANY KEY to close this window ** 

Edited by simo241