[Support] selfhosters.net's Template Repository

Has anyone set up pushover notifications with Duplicacy?  Looked on the duplicacy forum but what I found hasn't worked for me.

What I've done:

• Created a message.json with the following:
{
"BackupResult": "{{.result}}",
"BeginTime": "{{.start_time}}",
"TotalFiles": "{{.total_files}}",
"Storage": "{{.storage_url}}",
"token": token ID",
"user": "user ID",
"message": "Backup {{.result}}. {{.total_files}} files in {{.directory}}",
"title": "Duplicacy Backup Completed"
}

• Put the message.json file in the duplicacy appdata foler
  • For the backup plan I used the following site to send the message:

https://api.pushover.net/1/messages.json

Appreciate any help for others that have set this up successfully.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2022 at 8:43 PM, thany said:

Trying to install focalboard. Clean install. I only set the appdata to the correct location.

Surely if a database doesn't exist, can't it just make a new one? Or is it expecting me to magic up an existing database from somewhere?

image.thumb.png.01c0bbaa7aa237e80f266935da27fd77.png

Same happens to me - any tips?

On 12/24/2022 at 1:01 AM, Twinkie0101 said:

Has anyone set up pushover notifications with Duplicacy?  Looked on the duplicacy forum but what I found hasn't worked for me.

What I've done:

• Created a message.json with the following:
{
"BackupResult": "{{.result}}",
"BeginTime": "{{.start_time}}",
"TotalFiles": "{{.total_files}}",
"Storage": "{{.storage_url}}",
"token": token ID",
"user": "user ID",
"message": "Backup {{.result}}. {{.total_files}} files in {{.directory}}",
"title": "Duplicacy Backup Completed"
}

• Put the message.json file in the duplicacy appdata foler
  • For the backup plan I used the following site to send the message:

https://api.pushover.net/1/messages.json

Appreciate any help for others that have set this up successfully.

Were you able to get this working? Having detailed pushover notifications for Duplicacy would be amazing. Right now I basically just check in from time to time 😬

14 hours ago, darkster said:

Were you able to get this working? Having detailed pushover notifications for Duplicacy would be amazing. Right now I basically just check in from time to time 😬

I ended up installing healthchecks.io (see apps, docker available) to monitor the backups. It's not full proof, meaining it doesn't check data integrity with the backup location so I recommend periodically testing a restore plan.  That said, here's a summary of what I did:

• In healthchecks, you create the monitoring inc conjunction with dupicacy backup.
  • When dupicacy backup executes (based on my schedule), I have the backup send a report to a healthchecks ip address when successfully completed.  (Backup tab in duplicacy you can select the checkbox send report and paste the healthchecks generated ip)
  • Based on my backup schedule, I set timing criteria (I think it's called a grace period) in healthchecks to say let me know if you don't get a report from duplicacy in this timeframe. For example, our photos are backed up daily, so if I report isn't sent every 24 hours, i'll get the notification)
  • I used the Apprise integration to setup pushover notifications because I didn't want emails. If a backup fails I'll get a notification.

This is a high level summary but wasn't too difficult to set up. Had a little trial and error but got it working.

If you go this route, let me know if you have any questions, would be glad to help you!

On 6/21/2022 at 11:23 AM, Danuel said:

did anyone manage to set up mail invoices in invoiceninja-v5, because from what i see is set up properly but is not working, some digging on youtube found some information, connecting with google, but those options are missing from this app, any way to make it work ?

Hi @Danuel  Where you able to get yours to work.  I am having the same issue.  

On 1/16/2023 at 9:02 AM, daniel187 said:

Cloudflare-DDNS https://github.com/oznu/docker-cloudflare-ddns

Beein using this forever looks likt he git is archived now. Whats the best alternative to update DDNS on cloudlfare?

https://hub.docker.com/r/timothyjmiller/cloudflare-ddns

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/126445-support-kilrahcloudflare-ddns-config/

Uses a config file which allow for multiple domains, sub-domains etc.  Works for me.

Edited by brain:proxy

@thany@aleberro I'm not sure if you managed to get it to work, but I had the same issue with another container, so thought I'd test it out. It's directory permission issue. I chmod 777 the whole focalboard directory, which allowed the container to create a database. I don't know why this happens, though. After creating the db, I reverted to 755 and it still seems to work (but didn't test extensively).

I have an issue with scrutiny causing read errors on spundown drives. If scrutiny tries to do a smart read on a drive that is spundown, unraid shows a read error. If it goes on long enough unraid will eventually deactivate the drive. After a drive is deactivated unraid starts seeing phantom drives and the drive mappings get totally screwed up. The phantom drives seems to be a known issue with scrutiny. Turning off spindown and the problem goes away. Somewhere the drives aren't getting the message to spin up prior to scrutiny trying to do a smart read. I think the problem is in scrutiny but hopefully this will help someone else having the same problem.

Im trying to get configs to work on the focalboard template since i need enablePublicSharedBoards to be set to true. neither setting it in the template at install or putting the config file in the /data folder or the data/files folder seems to work.

The only information from the focalboard docs is "config.json will be read at startup", they also mention a /opt path that seem to error when i set it as an "bad parameter".

Any ideas on how to get this running?

Edited by Jamorro
13 hours ago, Jamorro said:

Im trying to get configs to work on the focalboard template since i need enablePublicSharedBoards to be set to true. neither setting it in the template at install or putting the config file in the /data folder or the data/files folder seems to work.

The only information from the focalboard docs is "config.json will be read at startup", they also mention a /opt path that seem to error when i set it as an "bad parameter".

Any ideas on how to get this running?

I'm trying to access the docker container and adding the file to the /opt path, I think this should work? but I can't bash/sh into it.

I'm working with okwrtdsh/anaconda3

When running $ jupyter notebook --generate-config the file is "generated" according to the response in the /root/.jupyter/ folder. I can navigate to that folder in a jupyter container terminal and see the file listed, but cannot open, edit, or access it. And when looking for that folder with any other option on my server, including the Unraid terminal and file browser, it just doesn't exist. I even ran a search for it on the entire system with no results.

Does anyone have any idea where it is or how to edit it?