[Support] selfhosters.net's Template Repository

42 minutes ago, Roxedus said:

Did you past the whole log from containerstart in the post?

Yep. The first 4 lines are actually the remainders of the shutting down state. (I restarted the container to get a log for the start up sequence and snipped a little to early into the log, sorry for the confusion)

Nothing gets logged after the stdout entered RUNNING state message. (except for when I shut down the container obviously.) But nothing in the logs when I try to access the WebGUI.

11 hours ago, Roxedus said:

I have no idea. Reach out to the developers https://github.com/dani-garcia/bitwarden_rs

Hmm, my issue is about huginn, but I got what you're saying :)

I'll inquire at https://github.com/huginn/huginn :)

For anyone interested, I created an issue over at the official huginn github page. If any Googlers or anyone with an idea wants to check it out: click

Cheers!

Edited by Glassed Silver
Added issue link

I have the exact same issue as you in trying it out just now... glad you submitted the issue at the Github page :)

Edit: Only thing I can think of is if it wants you to use the hostname instead of IP, which in a docker doesn't really work... In the read me it does state:

EDIT: 

For anyone who might run into this, it seems the newest build is broke, I used an older one and got it to run, change repository in the docker to:

huginn/huginn:198f0126b8638a39091d4083b03bacd96fca1d1d

Edited by Neostim

I see you're providing a youtubedl-material container. The only reason I haven't published my own container for this to the CAs yet is because I'm waiting for some bugs and blemishes to be ironed out. The project maintainer and I are working together on this. Either way good to see this application getting some well deserved attention. :)

I'm having an issue with the YouTubeDL-Material.

Everything setup super easy, but the download paths don't seem to work.  Once I get a video downloaded, it shows up in the webui, but it does not show up in the folder path that has been specified.  Its fairly small, so I'm wondering if it is somehow in the dockerfile where I can't find it?

13 hours ago, noja said:

I'm having an issue with the YouTubeDL-Material.

Everything setup super easy, but the download paths don't seem to work.  Once I get a video downloaded, it shows up in the webui, but it does not show up in the folder path that has been specified.  Its fairly small, so I'm wondering if it is somehow in the dockerfile where I can't find it?

Confirmed here also.. No files available other places than in the webui

Edited by CODEG33K

I haven't released the container in the CAs yet for a reason... Beta tag or not, there's just a few too many rough edges that I noticed myself already for me to feel that it's CA-beta time.

On 4/28/2020 at 9:57 PM, Roxedus said:

From my limited testing, it does that if the video is in fact set to `max`

It launches standard youtube-dl behavior. If 8k is available it will download that.

The simulated youtube-dl command can be previewed before issuing the download command, then you can dissect the particular args each on youtube-dl's documentation which is lengthy and unwieldy. That is also one of the goals of the project, to make args a) more structured and b) explain them better by wrapping them up - gradually - in a GUI settings panel.

A central place to issue youtube-dl commands through any possible means. API, web interface, extensions (Firefox and Chrome-based).

Hi, 
Trying to use Privatebin.  After pulling the image and changing the default port to 1025 the image never works.

log:

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
s6-chown: fatal: unable to chown /var/run/s6/etc/services.d/nginx/run: Operation not permitted
s6-chown: fatal: unable to chown /var/run/s6/etc/services.d/php-fpm7/run: Operation not permitted
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.
2020/04/30 22:36:30 [warn] 186#186: the "user" directive makes sense only if the master process runs with super-user privileges, ignored in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf:2
nginx: [warn] the "user" directive makes sense only if the master process runs with super-user privileges, ignored in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf:2
[30-Apr-2020 22:36:30] NOTICE: [pool www] 'user' directive is ignored when FPM is not running as root
[30-Apr-2020 22:36:30] NOTICE: [pool www] 'user' directive is ignored when FPM is not running as root
[30-Apr-2020 22:36:30] NOTICE: [pool www] 'group' directive is ignored when FPM is not running as root
[30-Apr-2020 22:36:30] NOTICE: [pool www] 'group' directive is ignored when FPM is not running as root
[30-Apr-2020 22:36:30] NOTICE: fpm is running, pid 185
[30-Apr-2020 22:36:30] NOTICE: ready to handle connections