[Support] selfhosters.net's Template Repository

7 hours ago, Roxedus said:

hi @isaw Seem like there has been a update for the container since my initial testing. you just need the container port 8080, i will up date the template later today. the warnings you see are supposedly expected. 

Thanks.
though I was going crazy....

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I can't seem to get the Overleaf container connected to Redis.

2020-05-12_14-25-21.png.50449454d912ca48bc20601b51d4cb3b.png

Redis container is running on 192.168.0.200:6379 and I'm able to connect to it on a different system via the command redis-cli -h 192.168.0.200 -p 6379. Yet SHARELATEX_REDIS_HOST=192.168.0.200 and SHARELATEX_REDIS_PORT=6379 doesn't work. I'm not sure why Redis is unable to connect when it's able to connect to MongoDB just fine.

Redis container is redis/redis from CA and MongoDB is mongo/MongoDB from CA. Both were created with default values and were not configured any via command line.

Docker Containers:

2020-05-12_14-15-40.png

Overleaf Edit Page:

2020-05-12_14-33-01.png

Edited by dmynerd78

Hey, I just installed Graylog but can't seem to login to it, says invalid credential.

I installed but didn't do anything else with MongoDB or Elasticsearch... Do I have to do something with them?

I am trying using admin with the (16 character) password specified in the Graylog Docker config... changed it and removed special characters but still not working...

Edited by ceyo14

Trying unsuccessfully to install traccar, this is the error showed:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='traccar' --net='bridge' -e TZ="Europe/Paris" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -p '8082:8082/tcp' -p '5000-5150:5000-5150/tcp' -p '5000-5150:5000-5150/udp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/traccar/logs':'/opt/traccar/logs':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/traccar/traccar.xml':'/opt/traccar/conf/traccar.xml':'rw' --restart always --hostname traccar 'traccar/traccar'

a4b0f51dd28a26b7838276da3f43b90da7f5b62d5d2dccc5070443e322a3e303
/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:346: starting container process caused "process_linux.go:449: container init caused "rootfs_linux.go:58: mounting \"/mnt/user/appdata/traccar/traccar.xml\" to rootfs \"/var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/fc10ef587b96c515b72518f5fdf72ba861e0f05ed27f1ccca6f595b7bcc5695c\" at \"/var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/fc10ef587b96c515b72518f5fdf72ba861e0f05ed27f1ccca6f595b7bcc5695c/opt/traccar/conf/traccar.xml\" caused \"not a directory\""": unknown: Are you trying to mount a directory onto a file (or vice-versa)? Check if the specified host path exists and is the expected type.

The command failed.

Any advise?

Just downloaded and installed the Deemix docker and it looks really cool.

Just having 1 issues, when music is downloaded and I want to change something or remove something by accessing the share it seems I do not have the rights to do it.

Looks like only the original user (nobody) has the rights to change or delete the files.

Would it be possible to change it so all users can modify/delete files?

IMHO there is something wrong when calculating speeds and showing them in the frontend:

Here an example from my home:

image.thumb.png.c609c2647eda0a889321120ad802406a.png

In this case, it seems like decimal point is somehow shifted. 

Upload is correct, but download is far away from real values. I have a 1gig download stream and when testing directly via speedtest.net, i always get around my 1100 Mbit/s. This is very similar to the values in the frontend, but the comma is in the wrong place :D

// And as a suggestion: You should add a hint on WHAT exactly you need for a "speedtest.net server" metric, IP adress? Hostname? or an server ID from an XML file hosted here: https://c.speedtest.net/speedtest-servers-static.php . 

For all others: It's the XML file and the 'id' attribute in it. 

Edited by bwestpha
6 hours ago, bwestpha said:

Upload is correct, but download is far away from real values. I have a 1gig download stream and when testing directly via speedtest.net, i always get around my 1100 Mbit/s. This is very similar to the values in the frontend, but the comma is in the wrong place 

Hey, could be the speedtest-cli program changes units when you get to high speed connections. I've only got 30mbit down so can't test it, could you install speedtest-cli by doing:

pip3 install speedtest-cli

then post the output of:

speedtest-cli --json

so I can see what's going on with the results. You may potentially want to specify a server ID when running that, as it will pick the closest one to you and may reveal your location.

6 hours ago, bwestpha said:

// And as a suggestion: You should add a hint on WHAT exactly you need for a "speedtest.net server" metric, IP adress? Hostname? or an server ID from an XML file hosted here: https://c.speedtest.net/speedtest-servers-static.php . 

For all others: It's the XML file and the 'id' attribute in it. 

It's the server ID from the XML file. So you could put: "7028,11445,17418" as the value in the settings card, and each time it runs it will pick one of those 3 randomly.

Edited by henryw3

Can't see an obvious place on the gitHub page for user support so....

Using the YouTube-DL container, and can't see an option to not download the video to my laptop as well as the unRaid server?

Pretty sure I'm being completely blind...

I've got it pulling to the relevant shares, and plex is picking it up nicely.

Hopefully it's pulling subtitles now as well 🤞

Seems Deemix isn't starting up after working just fine till today. I'm getting a repeating error block in the log as follows:

app.initialize(portable)
File "/deemix/app.py", line 27, in initialize
settings = initSettings(configFolder=configFolder)
TypeError: initSettings() got an unexpected keyword argument 'configFolder'
[services.d] Starting with ARL
INFO:engineio.server:Server initialized for threading.
Server-wide ARL enabled.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/deemix/server.py", line 277, in <module>
run_server(port, portable)
File "/deemix/server.py", line 261, in run_server

Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks!

On 5/27/2020 at 7:07 AM, TheIstar said:

Just downloaded and installed the Deemix docker and it looks really cool.

Just having 1 issues, when music is downloaded and I want to change something or remove something by accessing the share it seems I do not have the rights to do it.

Looks like only the original user (nobody) has the rights to change or delete the files.

Would it be possible to change it so all users can modify/delete files?

Yeah, this is a problem for me, too. As I correctly assumed (though desperately tried anyway), creating "DATA_PERM" variable as 770 (as stolen from DeezLoader) didn't help... surely there's a way? For now I'm just setting New Permissions nightly & editing the next day.

On 5/29/2020 at 12:58 AM, ridge said:

Seems Deemix isn't starting up after working just fine till today. I'm getting a repeating error block in the log as follows:

Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks!

Did you get this working? Have you tried forcing an update? I know they're making fairly constant changes & I was having some issues even with the non-docker version that I'd intermittently have to reinstall/redownload to fix.

On 6/1/2020 at 5:47 AM, youngnapoleon said:

Did you get this working? Have you tried forcing an update? I know they're making fairly constant changes & I was having some issues even with the non-docker version that I'd intermittently have to reinstall/redownload to fix.

I honestly didn't try again until just now. Looks to be working again!

On 6/3/2020 at 8:37 PM, ridge said:

I honestly didn't try again until just now. Looks to be working again!

I just install Deemix yesterday and was able to use it.  Had to change permissions, but that was it.  This am I tried to login and its not working.  I tried to update the container and I'm still not able to use the web UI.  Getting the message "WARNING: This is a development server. Do not use it in a production deployment. Use a production WSGI server instead." in the logs

Edited by PaDadof2
10 hours ago, PaDadof2 said:

I just install Deemix yesterday and was able to use it.  Had to change permissions, but that was it.  This am I tried to login and its not working.  I tried to update the container and I'm still not able to use the web UI.  Getting the message "WARNING: This is a development server. Do not use it in a production deployment. Use a production WSGI server instead." in the logs

Same.

5 hours ago, abb0r said:

The deemix docker was removed from Docker Hub. Change the repository to registry.gitlab.com/bockiii/deemix-docker and it should work again.

Tried this, but sadly the same results

EDIT:  Edited container port to 9667 and now it works.  Thank you

Edited by PaDadof2

I just spun up a new instance of deemix and it went smooth. I also updated the template with the new repo, should be live soon. I dont know how it will treat old installations, @Squid should add a deprecating warning, telling people to use registry.gitlab.com/bockiii/deemix-docker instead of bocki/deemix

6 hours ago, Roxedus said:

I just spun up a new instance of deemix and it went smooth. I also updated the template with the new repo, should be live soon. I dont know how it will treat old installations, @Squid should add a deprecating warning, telling people to use registry.gitlab.com/bockiii/deemix-docker instead of bocki/deemix

Yeah it failed for me, both changing the old installation, and creating a brand new one after removing the orphan image when that failed. Error message was:

Error response from daemon: Get https://registry.gitlab.com/v2/: x509: certificate is valid for CN_DNSBL, not registry.gitlab.com