[Support] selfhosters.net's Template Repository

8 hours ago, ridge said:

Yeah it failed for me, both changing the old installation, and creating a brand new one after removing the orphan image when that failed. Error message was:

Error response from daemon: Get https://registry.gitlab.com/v2/: x509: certificate is valid for CN_DNSBL, not registry.gitlab.com

The CN_DNSBL (DNS Blacklist) looks like it might be coming from firewall blocker or DNS blackhole filter. Are you perhaps running such software, or going through a connection or ISP that is?

• Like 1

I do not know if this is related to this:

4AReZAT.png

but i am getting that in the log when starting Deemix docker:

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...
usermod: no changes

-------------------------------------
_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/

Brought to you by linuxserver.io
We gratefully accept donations at:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
GID/UID

User uid: 99
User gid: 100

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 20-download: executing...
[cont-init.d] Downloading and unpacking
[cont-init.d] First start, cloning repo
Cloning into 'deemix'...
fatal: unable to access 'https://notabug.org/RemixDev/deemix-pyweb.git/': The requested URL returned error: 502

touch: cannot touch '/deemix/updated': No such file or directory
[cont-init.d] 20-download: exited 1.
[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...
usermod: no changes
[cont-init.d] Setting permissions this may take some time
[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 40-install: executing...
[cont-init.d] Using ARL token from environment variable
[cont-init.d] 40-install: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
./run: line 3: cd: /deemix: No such file or directory
[services.d] Starting with ARL
[services.d] done.
python3: can't open file '/deemix/server.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
[services.d] Starting with ARL
python3: can't open file '/deemix/server.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Edited by Opawesome
15 hours ago, Roxedus said:

I just spun up a new instance of deemix and it went smooth. I also updated the template with the new repo, should be live soon. I dont know how it will treat old installations, @Squid should add a deprecating warning, telling people to use registry.gitlab.com/bockiii/deemix-docker instead of bocki/deemix

I tested it just updating my old docker, only editing the Repository to registry.gitlab.com/bockiii/deemix-docker and clicked Apply.

It updated, and is running now. It took a couple of stops and starts though because notabug.org, where deemix-webui is hosted, is currently under a DDoS attack.

If you get this message in the logs, then it's most likely because of the DDoS attack:

[cont-init.d] First start, cloning repo
Cloning into 'deemix'...
fatal: unable to access 'https://notabug.org/RemixDev/deemix-pyweb.git/': The requested URL returned error: 504

When it starts up correctly, it's normal to see this in the log (at least, for me it is normal, it runs and I can access it:):

Starting server at http://0.0.0.0:9666
* Serving Flask app "server" (lazy loading)
* Environment: production
WARNING: This is a development server. Do not use it in a production deployment.
Use a production WSGI server instead.
* Debug mode: off

The docker has indeed managed to connect to https://notabug.org/RemixDev/deemix-pyweb.git now and starts.

I have one question though regarding permissions. It seems that the Deemix docker creates files with permissions set as 644.

Is there any way to change the settings so that the docker creates files with permissions set to 666 instead ?

I tried adding a UMASK variable set to 0000 in the docker config but it did not fix the issue.

Many thanks,

OP

Edited by Opawesome
10 hours ago, Opawesome said:

is there any way to change the settings so that the docker creates files with permissions set to 666 instead ?

I asked the developer of the container to use a base that implements umask, i will update you on any development on my request

• Thanks 1

I updated to the new repository the other day but started noticing that it was showing up as "not available" in the status column of the docker list.  It still launches the webui fine and i can run searches and  complete downloads.  I'm just not sure why it's not available.  I imagine this means I am no longer able to get any sort of update?

image.png.773ca0dcb1e59685213fd2fc59fa4976.png

15 hours ago, DontWorryScro said:

I updated to the new repository the other day but started noticing that it was showing up as "not available" in the status column of the docker list.  It still launches the webui fine and i can run searches and  complete downloads.  I'm just not sure why it's not available.  I imagine this means I am no longer able to get any sort of update?

Same for me. Did you get this sorted?

On 6/8/2020 at 10:50 PM, DontWorryScro said:

I had the same issue. I removed the image and pull it back. Now the "not available icon" is gone and replaces by the regular "force update / up to date" button / message.

Edited by Opawesome

Hey guys. The latest Deemix docker seems to be broken. I noticed the port in the config still says 9666 but the documentation mentions 6595. Regardless of what I put in the configuration, I am unable to connect. Removing and adding the container doesn't seem to fix it.

9 hours ago, jserio said:

Hey guys. The latest Deemix docker seems to be broken. I noticed the port in the config still says 9666 but the documentation mentions 6595. Regardless of what I put in the configuration, I am unable to connect. Removing and adding the container doesn't seem to fix it.

In the template add a new port 6595. You will also need to change the port for the webui (visible when you enable advanced).

If it still does not work try a force update. remember it will take some time to install the software again (you can check to log to see the progress)/.

7 hours ago, TheIstar said:

In the template add a new port 6595. You will also need to change the port for the webui (visible when you enable advanced).

If it still does not work try a force update. remember it will take some time to install the software again (you can check to log to see the progress)/.

I finally got the app to update and remove 'not available' tag.  I've tried several different ports including 6595/WebUI with no luck.    Whenever I attempt to hit the UI it times out.

Regardless of UI port I get this in my log.

12.PNG

On 6/12/2020 at 9:22 PM, dtctechs said:

I finally got the app to update and remove 'not available' tag.  I've tried several different ports including 6595/WebUI with no luck.    Whenever I attempt to hit the UI it times out.

Regardless of UI port I get this in my log.

12.PNG

Did you change it here? :

image.thumb.png.e1d533893c7e4f0006e2e6f63445a46d.png

Any way I could get some help installing/configuing bw_plex.

I don't understand what I need to do to get it up and running.  I have the ip set to http://192.168.0.3:32400 (as that's my unraids server) 

I have the Media path set to my Plex Media Library Parent folder (/mnt/user/MediaPlex).  And I grabbed the Plex Token from my Preferences.xml for my PMS (the PlexOnlineToken).

Every time I start up the docker, it just shuts down almost instantly.

Here's what I pull from the log.

2020-06-20 23:55:34,984 :: bw_plex :: INFO :: __init__.py:168 :: Using bw_plex version 0.1.1.dev89+g98269f7.d20200524
2020-06-20 23:55:34,985 :: bw_plex :: INFO :: __init__.py:169 :: default folder set to /config
2020-06-20 23:55:35,544 :: bw_plex :: INFO :: plex.py:1390 :: Added signal handler.
2020-06-20 23:55:35,546 :: bw_plex :: DEBUG :: misc.py:572 :: Getting hashtable
2020-06-20 23:55:35,609 :: bw_plex :: INFO :: misc.py:658 :: Loading existing files in db
2020-06-20 23:55:37,970 :: bw_plex :: DEBUG :: misc.py:587 :: Files in the hashtable
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/bw_plex/bin/bw_plex", line 11, in <module>
sys.exit(fake_main())
File "/app/bw_plex/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bw_plex/cli.py", line 24, in fake_main
real_main()
File "/app/bw_plex/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bw_plex/plex.py", line 1401, in real_main

File "/app/bw_plex/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/core.py", line 829, in __call__
return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
File "/app/bw_plex/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/core.py", line 782, in main
rv = self.invoke(ctx)
File "/app/bw_plex/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1259, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File "/app/bw_plex/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1066, in invoke
return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
File "/app/bw_plex/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/core.py", line 610, in invoke
return callback(*args, **kwargs)
File "/app/bw_plex/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bw_plex/plex.py", line 1306, in watch
click.echo('Watching for media on %s' % PMS.friendlyName)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'friendlyName'

Am I missing something?  Please help. Thanks!

11 hours ago, Roxedus said:

That is already filled, the webserver runs on port  80 inside the container, map any port of your choosing, and it should work without you changing anything.

I came here for this same question, it doesn't have a default value and won't let you save the container config without it.

Cerberus:AddContainer 2020-06-24 16-40-40.jpg

I came here for this same question, it doesn't have a default value and won't let you save the container config without it.
322437279_CerberusAddContainer2020-06-2416-40-40.thumb.jpg.d449ae037cf600e36225fd4068dcc7f5.jpg

It's left empty for you to decide the port that should be exposed to the host, since port 80 is normally used by unraid itself.
1 minute ago, Roxedus said:

It's left empty for you to decide the port that should be exposed to the host, since port 80 is normally used by unraid itself.

Ah ok, could be useful to add that explanation on the template as it wasn't clear (to at least 2 users) what was expected there. Or maybe set a default port and the user can change it if they like?