Raid Questions

I understand that unraid is not an actual raid, but looking for feedback on how i should setup a RAID. I am going to be purchasing an hp Dl360p Server (2x e5-2690v2 with 128gb Ram) I plan to utilize unraid platform. Going to have 2x 500GB SSDs and 2X 4TB HDDs (With plan to add 2 more in far future if necessary)
I Know i plan to do Gaming Servers (Both Linux and Windows) So i know i may need to do some virtualization from my research with unraid. I also plan on doing Nextcloud setup and duplicati as well as a minor Plex Server. To be honest with the gaming servers i dont need full redundancy (May utilize backup software for that) and would like to have good performance and redundancy on the 2x 4tb Drives as my intent for these is the Nextcloud/Duplicati/Plex and the SSDs i figured could be utilized for the gaming servers for performance. So any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated for my setup to have decent performance and redundancy on the nextcloud/duplicati/plex setup.

Thanks 

EDIT: Or should i consider adding the 3rd and/or the 4th 4tb Drive in my setup for a better option for what im looking to do?

Edited by nikkinrob