Drive keeps becoming disabled - unRAID 6.8.0

A few months ago I purchased a NetApp DS4246 disk shelf for my unraid server.  Everything has been working great with it with the exception that one of my parity drives keeps becoming disabled and I have to do a rebuild on the full array about twice a month (which I know is NOT GOOD).  The drive shows no errors when running an extended SMART test, and I have tried moving it to different locations in the disk shelf, even swapping it into the location of another drive, but I'm still seeing the same drive become disabled repeatedly.  The drive is only about 6 months old, but I'm not sure if maybe it is bad in some way that isn't showing up on SMART.  

I have attached my diagnostics file in hopes that someone smarter than me may be able to shed some light on what is happening.  

I'm holding off on starting the next rebuild to see if you guys have any idea how to fix this.  Thanks for any help you can give!

epcot-diagnostics-20200128-1107.zip

Thanks for taking a look, johnnie.black.

I don't have a spare disk on hand, I can order one and have it here in a couple days if I need to, but I was hoping to avoid the expense.  

I just ordered a hot swap bay to install in my server so I can move my parity drives into the server itself (out of the NetApp shelf), and I was going to see if doing this made any difference (as the drive in question is one of my parity drives).  

I'll try the hot swap cage first and see if that seems to fix the issue, if not, then I'll grab another drive and replace it, but like I said, I was hoping to avoid that if possible.

I'll let you know what I find.

11 hours ago, FraxTech said:

I just ordered a hot swap bay to install in my server so I can move my parity drives into the server itself (out of the NetApp shelf), and I was going to see if doing this made any difference (as the drive in question is one of my parity drives).  

I was going to suggest something similar, though if moving the disk around the NetApp didn't help and identical disks work there correctly it suggests that's not the problem, but worth a try and if it keeps failing you can be almost certain the disk is the problem.