will my ddr 400 RAM work in a P5B-VM DO?

i built my unraid system last yeat with a P5PE-VM motherboard.  the onboard NIC has since failed and i shipped the board back to newegg.  the do not have the board in stock anymore so they will likely just issue a refund.  problem is that i cant seem to find another one for sale anywhere at a reputable retailer. 

so i noticed that limetech now uses the P5B-VM DO, but i also noticed that it takes DDR2 800 RAM.  i have 2 512 sticks of ddr 400.  if i were to get the P5B-VM DO, could i use my existing memory or would i need to get new ram?

if it turns out that i need new ram then i have 2 questions:

1) specifically what ram is recommended?

2) is there another mobo other then the P5B-VM Do that i could use that would be able to use my existing ram?

yea i kinda figured that - but thought i would ask.

any comment on what ram would be reccommended?  what does limetech use in their builds?

I don't know what Limetech uses, but I just built a box around this MB using Kingston Value RAM, here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820134046

It's not the RAM I'd choose for a gaming rig, but an unRAID box ain't a gaming rig. I've used Kingston Value RAM on systems before and have always found it to be solid. BTW, I got 2 x 1 GB before I realized that unRAID only supported 1 GB. You can get 2 x 512mb for about 48 bucks. Use the memory configurator on NewEgg's site.