Array stopped and no button to restart it

I was following the directions in the wiki to shrink the array.  Specifically, the "Clear Drive Then Remove Drive" Method.  The clearing finished and the drive was showing 17.6TB (it's really 4).  So I continue through the steps and got to Tools>New Config and tell it to keep current configuration, check the Yes I want to do this box and click Apply then Done.  When I go back to the main screen all the drives are still there but trying to remove one does nothing.  Teh only availbale button are Reboot and Power Down.  I tried rebooting and it just comes back to the same state.

How do  get my array back?

I have attached diagnostics and a screenshot.

wopr-diagnostics-20200128-1653.zip FireShot Capture 008 - WOPR_Main - 192.168.1.42.pdf

What am I missing?  None of those threads have anything to do with my issue that I can see.  It's not that my array won;t start, it't that there is no button to start it.  

All of my drives have a green dot and are in the correct assignment.  There is no message at the bottom of the page except Array Stopped.  I can;t even change the drive assignments.  If I change a drive the page reloads and is right back where it was before I changed it.

Edited by RockDawg

Sorry so late replying to this - Late last night I couldn't get it to do anything at all and had to do a hard reset.  When it powered back on my drive configuration was empty.  I reset the drive configuration minus the cleared drive ad started the array.  It is still rebuilding parity (almost finished) but everything looks okay now.  It must have been in some weird error state or something.