Unsupported partition error

Hey guys I just bought another 8tb drive and ran it through pre clear and added it to my array. It added the disk without any issue and started the array. Once the array started its showing the disk as unmountable due to non supported partition. The only thing different with this disk and the other 5 I’m using is the new pcie card. I ran out of motherboard ports and purchased a lsi sas 9207-8i. I read I may need to flash it but it seemed that unraid picked it and the disc up without issues...we’ll until now. Anyone have any advice on some troubleshooting tips I can go through to help get the disk to add to the array properly?

4 minutes ago, DocHodges said:

Hey guys I just bought another 8tb drive and ran it through pre clear and added it to my array. It added the disk without any issue and started the array. Once the array started its showing the disk as unmountable due to non supported partition. The only thing different with this disk and the other 5 I’m using is the new pcie card. I ran out of motherboard ports and purchased a lsi sas 9207-8i. I read I may need to flash it but it seemed that unraid picked it and the disc up without issues...we’ll until now. Anyone have any advice on some troubleshooting tips I can go through to help get the disk to add to the array properly?

Thanks for the information. I have followed a couple of those prior to posting. It ends up formatting and shows the correct format but still unmountable. I’m going to unmount and use UD to see if I can fix it. A few of those others I didn’t find and I think will be helpful. Thanks

7 hours ago, DocHodges said:

It ends up formatting and shows the correct format but still unmountable. I’m going to unmount and use UD to see if I can fix it.

You should post the diagnostics, if it's an array disk you can't use it in UD without removing it from the array, also likely to have the same issue.