Unable to remotely login (V6.8)

Meller

Every since I've updated to 6.8.x, I've been unable to log into my unraid server remotely.

The way I've always done is, is I simply set up port forwarding on my modem.  Now when I go to the URL that's always worked, when I enter the login info, the screen just refreshes and I'm sitting at a login screen again.  A continuous loop.  Before Unraid updated to 6.8 and had a "proper login page", I had no issues logging this way.  It's purely something to do with the new login page.

If I'm sitting on my home PC (which is on the same network as the unraid server), I can log in without issue.  On any device, but remotely, the story changes.

Any advise?

Edited by Meller

I think I figure out the issue... or atleast where it lies.  Appears to have something to do with the way GoDaddy does forwarding.

I've been using my domain, with a subdomain for allt he different dockers, etc.  But for my unraids main site, I was doing the same. 

IE tower.myunraidserver.com, where in godaddy I had forwarding set up so that the tower sub was pointing to my home ip:port (set up with port fowarding).

If I just straight up type in my ip address and port, I can log in without issues.  But if I use the url with masking, it can't.  Any experience with godaddy/url forwarding as such?