Unraid Cache Drive Pool Created, Docker Images Failing - Need help

Hi All, 

My cache drive was running out of space, it was around 80% utilized and I decided to add in another drive and create a pool in single (jbod) mode.  I followed instructions in one of spaceinvaders vids.  The existing cache drive is 256gb, new drive is 500gb.  Everything went find with the balance command once I added the new drive and I spot checked some dockers and a VM to make sure all was good.  I discovered last night that my plex image was failing.  I tried to reinstall the image, the image successfully was reinstalled, however, the same problem occurs.  

I have attached the diags from the server, let me know if there is something that sticks out that I can fix. 

Thanks for the help

galactus-diagnostics-20200201-0929.zip

Balance didn't finish completely, pool has dual data profiles:

Data      Data     Metadata  System              
Id Path      single    RAID1    single    single   Unallocated
-- --------- --------- -------- --------- -------- -----------
 1 /dev/sdj1 181.01GiB 46.46GiB   2.01GiB  4.00MiB     9.00GiB
 2 /dev/sdb1         - 46.46GiB         -        -   419.31GiB
   Total     181.01GiB 46.46GiB   2.01GiB  4.00MiB   428.31GiB
   Used      168.38GiB 20.23GiB 776.92MiB 48.00KiB        

Run another balance and post new diags when done (before rebooting), since there are 2 devices you should use RAID1 for metadata, so balance with:

dconvert=single mconvert=raid1

6 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Balance didn't finish completely, pool has dual data profiles:

Data      Data     Metadata  System              
Id Path      single    RAID1    single    single   Unallocated
 1 /dev/sdj1 181.01GiB 46.46GiB   2.01GiB  4.00MiB     9.00GiB
 2 /dev/sdb1         - 46.46GiB         -        -   419.31GiB
   Total     181.01GiB 46.46GiB   2.01GiB  4.00MiB   428.31GiB
   Used      168.38GiB 20.23GiB 776.92MiB 48.00KiB        

Run another balance and post new diags when done (before rebooting), since there are 2 devices you should use RAID1 for metadata, so balance with:

dconvert=single mconvert=raid1

The drive I was using to balance actually failed. I removed it from the pool and went back to just a single cache drive.  I'm struggling to restore everything back with CA backup.  I have the tar file from the backup, however, the restore appdata tab on CA backup doesn't show a backup set in the directory where the tar file exists. I posted in the ca backup support forum to try to get some help.

Is there an easy way just to wipe everything and start over on unraid without wiping all my media on the disks? Every time I've reinstalled plex, it still won't come up after i configure it. 

5 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Backup current flash drive, create a new one and restore only super.dat (disk assignments) and your key, both are on the config folder.

I was able to get everything operational from the backup.  There were a few appdata files that had the wrong permissions for some reason.  I assume it was the result of a partial balance.  I archived the appdata and rebuilt the directory from the backup. Once the backup was complete, I pushed the right permissions through all the files.  Once everything looked good there, I added my docker containers back in from templates. 

All is good!