UnRAID crashes when I stream Plex remotely

Hello all. I have a small UnRAID server running a couple of Docker containers, no VMs. It chugs along and handles local streaming (Plex) reasonably well. The problem is remote streaming - my server will just completely lock up and require a forceful reboot with the power button.

I've theorized it's either the system overheating, or an OOM issue. To rule out overheating, I cleaned out the server chassis about 2 months ago. I also repasted the CPU thermal compound. I ran a stress test utility to make sure that it won't freeze while running CPU intensive tasks. (My server does not have a GPU.) Since it's still freezing, I think it's the server running out of memory.

My server has 8 GB of RAM, which is not much but shouldn't freeze for a simple 1080p transcode through Plex. I'm guessing it's something in the Plex Docker that's using too much RAM and causing UnRAID to kill off essential services such as the nginx process or the shfs process.

To complicate matters I'm currently away from my server so I can only fix things remotely (WebUI is accessible over VPN). A family member can reboot the server but that's all they can do, no upgrading the RAM or anything like that. Anybody know how to get UnRAID to restrict the amount of RAM available to the Plex Docker, or make it use less RAM while transcoding in real time?