Ryzen 3700x Throttling problem

Hi,

I have a 3700x in a Asus B450 Gaming Tuf motherboard running the latest Unraid;

I had my build all working fine and everything seemed smooth for about 20 after my build, however suddenly the CPU shows I am throttling on every core and I am at 100% load!

When I reboot the server my CPU goes back to IDLE speeds, however after about 20 mins or so the CPU goes back up to 100% and wont come back down unless I reboot

I have done everything like turn off docker and wiping all my drives but I still got the problem. I even wasnt running anything in the background like docker and VM's but about after two hours the CPU throttled again.

So I have re-installed unraid on a new USB but still throttled again.

I have tried such things as using the CPU scaling governer from Tips and tweak and changing the settings around (currently 'on demand') but no luck. I have even tried the rcu_nocbs=0-15 on the startup config but still throttles.

As mentioned the odd thing was everything was fine about 20 days and suddenly the CPU started throttling. No big changes have happened to unraid and even so as mentioned I wiped and started again with no addons or VM's and yet still throttled. I have also checked the actitvities log and nothing is draining the CPU, however Netdata says the default 'root' is using up all the capacity but it cant tell me what app or what is causing it.

Please please can someone help otherwise I fear I may have to ditch Unriad what I really dont wan't to do