[support] Vaultwarden (formerly Bitwarden_rs)

19 hours ago, Archonw said:

Try to disable "cache assets".

Thanks for your reply!

This worked! Yesterday..

Today I tried to edit an entry but couldn't save it. I get the same error message again.

I then logged out of the the app and couldn't login again. :(

Edited by Moll

Hi all, I encountered issue logging in any devices (Mac OS, Windows, IOS etc), but web login is fine. I don't see any error through vaultwaden log. I have tried removing the app & reinstall, creating a new account along with new email & password, log in & out (I won't be able login again once I log out). I have things backup, but the problem is that I won't be able to use any form of vaultwarden client; all clients don't talk to the vaultwarden app anymore (entering the password don't trigger the log at all).

As far as I noticed the rsa_key.pem has been changed when I change the network type from a bridge to a custom network. I don't know if this is a cause of it.

nothing wrong with the cloudflared tunnel & firewall. I use cloudflared tunnel, and I can log in anywhere through any browsers. also nothing wrong on the OS side, Installing vaultwarden on a fresh copy of OS doesn't solve the problem either.

Screen Shot 2024-04-12 at 2.35.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-12 at 10.07.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-13 at 8.59.17 AM.png

Edited by winglam

Hey braintrust, I've got vaultwarden currently exposed to the internet through a cloudflare tunnel pointing to traefik reverse proxy but am looking to make it only available on my internal network (and on tailscale VPN) for increased security. I know that vaultwarden needs HTTPS to function but can't work out a way to make my subdomain (vaultwarden.mydomain.com) point to traefik so that it can generate a wildcard SSL certificate for vaultwarden. I tried to follow this guide linked below but when I set up the DNS record on cloudflare to point to my internal server address, it just leads to the unraid login page rather than vaultwarden and I don't have the ability to add a port number on the DNS record. How can I make the DNS record point to the traefik port of my unraid server?

https://github.com/dani-garcia/vaultwarden/wiki/Running-a-private-vaultwarden-instance-with-Let's-Encrypt-certs