Boot stops in syslog on second boot, asus rs720

Rack PC: asus rs720 e7 rs12

board: Z9PE-D16, updated BIOS

CPUs: Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz

Lexmark 64gb (had it laying around)

ASUS PIKE card and LSI megaRaid controller

I am testing out a "new" PC to transfer my running Unraid to. with a fresh Unraid install using the creator tool. The first boot runs fine, but it will hang during any reboot and shutdown. After having to hard shutdown, the system gets hung up on the syslog deamon, and will sit there for 20 minutes until I reset the PC. 

I searched to forums and tried all of the suggestions.

I have tried using my current operation USB, used every version of unraid on the creator, formatted the Lexmark manually to FAT32 after coping the drive moved everything back and made it bootable. Booted to safe-mode/ with and without GUI. Every boot after the first stops and  "starting rsyslogd deamond: /usr/sbin/rsyslogd -i /var/run/rsyslogd.pid".

I have had my old one running for 6 months and love it but, I have outgrown the case and want to expand. So I know very little about enterprise servers. Also trying to figure out why Unraid cant see my 1  4Tb WD red drive while Bios sees it, i figure its a BIOS setting I haven't found yet. 

tower-diagnostics-20200204-2337.zip syslog.txt