[Support] kru-x - wordpress

17 hours ago, Ritzer said:

@Kru-x Recently, for some reason Wordpress does not show anymore for me when searching for apps, already posted it here. It was showing a few days ago. Were there any changes recently that make it incompatible or something? Kinda desperate...

I just found the same thing. I've got two instances of WP set up from Kru-x's Repository and went to setup another tonight, but couldn't find it in CA. What does this mean for existing WP Instances already installed? Anything we can do to help get it back in CA? I've been using Unraid for a little over a year now and don't know enough to have my own repository, but would like to learn.

31 minutes ago, N-Lekim said:

I just found the same thing. I've got two instances of WP set up from Kru-x's Repository and went to setup another tonight, but couldn't find it in CA. What does this mean for existing WP Instances already installed? Anything we can do to help get it back in CA? I've been using Unraid for a little over a year now and don't know enough to have my own repository, but would like to learn.

Not sure what happened there, can you use your previous template to create a new instance? Remember to change the location of the folder. If, its not my repo that is not working, only CA. Have to look in to it when I get home next week.

Kru-x

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Ritzer said:

@Kru-x Recently, for some reason Wordpress does not show anymore for me when searching for apps, already posted it here. It was showing a few days ago. Were there any changes recently that make it incompatible or something? Kinda desperate...

Hi,

See my reply in the next post.

Kru-x

6 hours ago, Kru-x said:

Not sure what happened there, can you use your previous template to create a new instance? Remember to change the location of the folder. If, its not my repo that is not working, only CA. Have to look in to it when I get home next week.

Kru-x

I just installed this one and seems to work so far:
image.png.d88cdf0d9a5af945d54ad4a7dae0e12d.png

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Kru-x said:

Kru-x

The Actions on the previous template only include "WebUI", "Edit" and "Uninstall". So, no I don't think it will let me use the previous template. I'm not in a rush for it so I'll wait to see if you can get it back in there. Worst case, I can grab it directly from Docker Hub. It looks like @Ritzer had luck with that. Thank you @Kru-x for the quick reply!

32 minutes ago, N-Lekim said:

The Actions on the previous template only include "WebUI", "Edit" and "Uninstall". So, no I don't think it will let me use the previous template. I'm not in a rush for it so I'll wait to see if you can get it back in there. Worst case, I can grab it directly from Docker Hub. It looks like @Ritzer had luck with that. Thank you @Kru-x for the quick reply!

Unfortunately I've tried but the Docker image is crap, it always forces port 80 no matter what, so it will force all your resources over port 80 even if you are browsing with HTTPs (upgrade from Caddy or Cloudflare Tunnels etc).  

38 minutes ago, N-Lekim said:

Maybe give this one a try: https://hub.docker.com/r/bitnami/wordpress/
I'll test it out soon. 

3 hours ago, N-Lekim said:

Hi N-Lekim,

Not sure I understand what you mean, you have (if you have used my repo b4) the template in “previous” templets. Eg. Just hit the “create new container” then you have all your previous used templets, choose the WordPress (or whatever you called your other ones) and just change the folder where you saved it b4.

Kru-x

3 hours ago, Ritzer said:

Unfortunately I've tried but the Docker image is crap, it always forces port 80 no matter what, so it will force all your resources over port 80 even if you are browsing with HTTPs (upgrade from Caddy or Cloudflare Tunnels etc).  

Hi Ritzer,

See my answer to @N-Lekim, and my template was based on the “official Wordpress docker container” and you can add all the parameters yourself, just a little bit of a fiddle, but you should be able to use your previous template as explained to @N-Lekim, I assume you have already used my template b4.

Kru-x

On 1/31/2024 at 10:39 AM, Kru-x said:

Hi N-Lekim,

Not sure I understand what you mean, you have (if you have used my repo b4) the template in “previous” templets. Eg. Just hit the “create new container” then you have all your previous used templets, choose the WordPress (or whatever you called your other ones) and just change the folder where you saved it b4.

Kru-x

I'm familiar with Previous Templates in CA. That was the first place I looked when I couldn't find Wordpress by searching. The template is not present there because it's currently installed on my server (two current instances). When I go to Installed Apps and Open up the Wordpress Template, the Action button does not have the option to install another instance like it usually does. It will only allow me to go to the WebUI, Update, Edit or Uninstall.

image.png.3a738e0908bdf254c89f83016d2a5d30.png

@Ritzer Did you have any luck installing from one of the other templates from Docker Hub?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2024 at 8:30 AM, Ritzer said:

Did you figure out how to make Wordpress work with Cloudflare tunnels?