Blocked from starting Docker

I was trying to figure out why my Docker container utilization was high, and after running 

du -h -d 1 /

from every docker container console and finding nothing, I decided to enable log rotation for my Docker image.  So I set "Enabled" to "No", turned on Advance Settings, Enabled Log Rotation, and then set the max size to 1 file at 100MB.

When I try to apply the changes I get the following image.  The hover over for the red directory is "please match the requested format".  I did not change that directory at all, and the format is correct: the path is accurate, and it's where all the other containers are stored.

I do run Docker from an Unassigned Devices volume since I don't use a cache disk, but this is the first issue I've ever had with the arrangement in the maybe 3-4 years I've had it like this.  That disk is mounted and active.  I can't even re-enable Docker now.  Any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 9.06.03 AM.png

Edited by Gizmotoy
9 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

You're missing a /, newer releases are more strict, should be /mnt/disks/applications/docker/

Oh man, what a silly mistake.  That definitely resolved the issue.  Too bad the folder picker doesn't work for that path or I would have found out immediately.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm all set!