SERVER CRASHING DAILY: Unable to fork....

My server, for several weeks is crashing randomly after tens of hours or so. I am then forced to hard shutdown.  This is weekly but for only tens of hours at a time, granted I let the server run at all for that week.   I have syslog server running to the flash drive but I cannot tell what is causing this for error. 

It is my understanding that every command in the terminal forks 'away' then 'back' to the console once the command is complete.  I do not know why my server is crashing.  I've run memtest for several consecutive days with both 16GB and 32GB of RAM at a time. 0 Errors .  I have swapped out the flash drive and disabled C States in the bios.  No Joy. If any other info is required please let me know.

unterhunter-diagnostics-20200208-1648.zip

13 hours ago, HotelErotica said:

I had this exact same problem on 6.8.1, after updating to 6.8.2 I went a couple days with no crashes, out of curiosity i downgraded to 6.8.1 and that same night it locked up again, went back to 6.8.2 and its been up for 13 days. Might be worth a try good luck!

Thanks for your input. I will do that this evening and report back if the crash happens again.  If I have no crashes then there will likely be no more posts.  Coincidentally, since I changed the syslog server according to the link above the server has been stable.